Real online dating sites
Findgirlsdating.com : Free Online Sex Dating and Relationship Sites to Meet Girls to Fuck
2015.05.13 06:17 angelinasara Findgirlsdating.com : Free Online Sex Dating and Relationship Sites to Meet Girls to Fuck
Findgirlsdating.com : Free Online Sex Dating and Relationship Sites to Meet Girls to Fuck Near By You, search girls for fuck near by you and ready for sex and hookup relationship tonight,Find girls for dating, sex dating and relationship sites to search online girls for casual fun, free sex dating hookup with adult partner also search free sex contacts for real girls near by you – findgirlsdating.com
2014.02.26 09:56 kenasen12 Sex Dating Women Online - Meet Local Single Girls Tonight
Are you looking free sex sites? find best women dating site for meet online partner. local girls near me looking men for sex and fuck tonight. join largest sex dating website to meet real dating partner. lots of women looking online dating partner near you. http://www.adultxdating.com/blogs/girls-dating-online/
2014.11.20 10:52 girlsforfuckdating Find Online Girls for Fuck Tonight
Find Online Girls for Fuck Tonight . Local women for Sex and adult dating community which allows you to search local hot horny girl around your area for free,I'm looking for a girl and or couple man and woman. I don't want to just meet for sex would like to be friends first.
2020.11.26 07:28 ThrowRAArm309 I (21M) don't know how to handle any of my friendships after my "suicide attempt"
Just to lay it all out there, I essentially tried to hang myself & suicide attempt is in quotation marks as I stopped myself 3 or 4 seconds in by taking the pressure off my neck and getting back in an upright position. I don't know if it really counts as an attempt is all & I don't want to be disrespectful to those who have things worse off than me. Anyway...
I have not been happy in a very long time. I hate my job, I have no luck in dating, I look like shit & I'm not close to my family. I'm not blaming anyone apart from myself for all this, but it has really started to take its toll this year. I also have no IRL friends. I did have a couple online on various social media sites though. Some I talked to a couple times a week, some maybe once a month or less. Before I "attempted suicide" I deleted all but one of my social media accounts (I couldn't remember the password to delete the last one) without any real notice.
After I didn't go through with the attempt I just fell into a numb state. I can't really even tell you what I was doing for about 2-3 weeks. I just existed and not much else. I hadn't really checked the account that I had left up until one day when I saw I had some messages from people I used to talk to on there. Asking how I was and such. I just don't know what to say.
I could ignore them, they seem to be doing good judging by all their posts so not talking to me isn't the end of the world. I could also just say I'm fine which is what I usually said in the past. I'm just at a loss for what to do. I don't want to burden them. Some people I talked to I know I annoyed and they're probably happy I don't message anymore. However, at the same time I just feel so alone and needy which I hate. Is there any sort of appropriate response to them? I know online friends probably don't mean a lot to most people, but they were the only ones I had.
Sorry if this is really messy & not well written, writing is not my strongest asset.
submitted by ThrowRAArm309
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2020.11.25 20:27 Impressive-Bed-8944 Journey to my first software engineer position.
Many people requested a full detail of my journey to my first software engineering job. I'll try to make it simple, with a little bit of background story.
I was a chemistry graduate working in the health industry for a couple years, while paying off my school loans. After I paid it off, I was planning to apply for a PA program in Kentucky, but I had to be real, I did not want to go back to school and come out with more loans. Who was my influence?
My brother. He was graduate at an ivy league and a dropout of arguable the best law school in the nation. After couple months of exploring, he attended Hack Reactor, landed his first job 3 months after graduation, and now, working as a senior SE, making 6 figure salary. Did I have previous experience of programming before Hack Reactor?
Post graduation (*\Duration 6 months)
- Extended Program
- Immersive Program
- Overall experience, 7.5/10. I can tell you this course is not for everyone. We started off with 40+ but only ~20 graduated. Few dropped out due to personal reasons, some because they preferred to learn on their own, others, because they simply slacked off during the immersive. It is not like the ordinary classroom environment, where teacher's teach. In Hack Reactor, they pointed what you're going to be "learning", then they send you off for a 3-6 hour sprint with a partner. There were people we could go to for help, but their answer to your questions will most likely be "have you googled it?" To some, this was frustrating, to most, it was an eye opener. I was in ET working in PT hours, I would start 12pm and end at 11pm. Sometimes, stayed up to review and prepare for what's coming. (don't do that)
- Daily Toy Problems, sprints that is usually 2 days long, weekly assessment on what you've learn the previous week. Sprints were submitted at the end of the second day. Most people did not finish the sprints, they weren't grading on completion, but effort and progress. Weekly sprints will be something you've done the previous week. I recommend taking a few hours during the weekend to review. (There are githubs out there with answers to the assessment. Don't copy and paste. You didn't pay 16-18K to copy and paste code. Matter of fact, most of them were poorly written, and the tech lead is not dumb, he'll know you whether you did or not. Will he point you out? most likely not, because he knows you're not going to get far. In the end, use it as a reference.)( *\*Duration - 12 weeks)
- I do know if HR is still teaching ES5, but that shouldn't stop you from learning ES6 by yourself. If you know ES5, you can easily convert their code to ES6.
- If you can't learn without having imaginary deadlines, Hack Reactor, paying 16-18K will definitely be worth it. It's the cheaper option compared to most student loans.
- Don't be an asshole. Be Respectful. Everyone comes with a different background; you'll see people with different levels of experience and knowledge. Learn how to learn with them. There will be times when your partner will have no idea what they're doing before a presentation. At that time, it's your chance to shine.
- Don't assume you'll land a job 3-4 months after you graduate ( like they advertise ). It's all up to you. Do your technical reading, daily coding, and keep with the applications.
- Don't ask for help until you googled everything. (every bug, every syntax, etc) If you don't understand something you googled, thats the time you ask.
- Make friends. You'll be stuck with your cohort for 12-16 weeks depending on which route you take. They're all lovely people. Don't judge, talk about stuff other than coding. In end, they'll become your professional reference .
- You don't have time to review the materials you've learned the day before. If you don't know something by the end of class, make sure you do before the end of the day. Else, it's the easiest ticket to getting behind.
- Sprints are not graded by completion. It's simply to test your efforts and progress. If you don't finish but completed at least 60% of it. Just submit and move on. Learn the materials though. Always get back to it IN YOUR OWN TIME.
Daily How many applications did I fill out daily?
8-9. Sometimes, more. Reach-outs?
3-4 daily. How did I organize my applications?
Excel sheet with date applied, company, recruiter, site I applied on, # of reach outs, response date, rounds Which sites did I use to apply?
Mostly LinkedIn and Indeed. Sometimes Zip Recruiters and Angelist How many did i apply? Responded? Interviews?
800+ plus, MAYBE 50, 10-15? Interview process?
Some asked me to solve problems in front of them. Mostly were technical questions. Know your data structures, concepts of programming, etc. Did I learn a new language?
made a few of my own. Get imaginative, but I recommend it be something you'd be proud of to deploy and have a link to on your resume. Worked on a native project with another HR member. Technical Books I've read?
Clean Code - James Padolsey
Thinking like a programmer - Anton Spraul
Learning React - Kirupa Chinnathambi
You dont know JS - Getify (online)
Cracking the code interview whatever it's called
Hopefully by the end of reading this, I have answered most of your questions about my journey and the bootcamp. If you have questions, I'll be more than happy to answer.
submitted by Impressive-Bed-8944
to cscareerquestions [link] [comments]
2020.11.25 18:00 MentallyStableMan LVP - Genesis Cup Sombras / Playoffs / Day 1 / Live Discussion Thread
Streams Stream 1 (Spanish)
- Group Stage: 2 groups of four teams in a GSL format
- Top 2 teams advance to Playoffs
- All matches are Bo1
- Playoffs: 4 team Single-Elimination bracket
Today's Matches [November 25th, 2020] Semifinals
[9:00 AM PST] [12:00 PM EST] [6:00 PM CET]
|Giants Gaming ||FF by GG ||Cream Real Betis |
[11:30 AM PST] [2:30 PM EST] [8:30 PM CET]
|Movistar Riders ||0-2 ||Team Finest |
|Place ||$ USD ||€ EUR ||Team |
|1st ||$1,779 ||€1,500 || |
|2nd ||$1,186 ||€1,000 || |
|3rd-4th ||$593 ||€500 || |
|3rd-4th ||$593 ||€500 || |
submitted by MentallyStableMan
to ValorantCompetitive [link] [comments]
2020.11.24 21:03 tengrrl Nominations: CWPA Award for Outstanding Scholarship on Writing Program Administration DUE 1/22/201
CFP: CWPA Award for Outstanding Scholarship on Writing Program AdministrationNote: This award is for article-length work publishedoutsideof theWPA: Writing Program Administrationjournal.
The CWPA Outstanding Scholarship Award calls attention to the range and depth of scholarly work being done on writing program administration broadly understood across various publication venuesoutside ofWPA: Writing Program Administration. This award recognizes an outstanding article-length work published in a peer-reviewed edited collection or any refereed journal other than WPA: Writing Program Administration.This award and the companion Bruffee Awardrecognize the intellectual work of writing program administrators.
We encourage scholarship that meets most or all of the following criteria: 1. Uses an informed methodological or theoretical perspective to present new knowledge about writing programs, writing program administration, and/or writing processes and theories relevant to WPAs; 2. Explores issues of diversity and identity formation, including interrogating power structures and privilege, and addresses issues of relevance to diverse institutions and research contexts; 3. Takes a generative stance that suggests ways of thinking that WPAs may use to build on or transform the ideas presented; 4. Employs empirical, observational, or theoretical evidence that illustrates real and current practices in writing programs and in institutions; 5. Speaks to potential for replication in other professional and institutional contexts, whether in content itself, publication availability (i.e. open access), etc.
Article-length works published between January 1 and December 31, 2019, in any refereed journal or peer-reviewed edited collection in any academic field are eligible (copyrightdate, not publication date, must be 2019). To nominate a text, please send the following attachments to Courtney Adams Wooten at [[email protected]
) no later thanJanuary 22, 2021:
- A PDF of the text, or a link to where it may be found online, in the case of a web publication;
- Abriefstatement of nomination (one page or less) that addresses how the text meets the criteria listed above;
- Contact information (if known) for the authos of the text nominated for
Inquiries can be directed to Courtney, and self-nominations are welcome and encouraged. The winner will be announced at the 2021 CWPA conference in Reno, Nevada. Members of the award committee are Courtney Adams Wooten (chair), George Mason University; Kaitlin Clinnin, University of Nevada, Las Vegas; Laura Davies, SUNY Cortland; Ryan Dippre, University of Maine; Jennifer Follett, University of Delaware; Debbie Minter, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
submitted by tengrrl
to WPAannouncements [link] [comments]
2020.11.24 18:01 Ladybird2031 He doesn't want a relationship with me and I feel like I have just wasted my time. Heartbroken. What do you make of my situation and what shall I do.
I have been talking to this guy that I met online for a year and a half now. When he messaged me I was just out of a relationship, and wasn't interested in him in a romantic sense. He just wanted to be friends I suppose. He messaged me on an online language learning site because he thought that I was beautiful and he has consistently messaged me since. He has always been respectful and caring towards me and there is nothing about his behaviour that I can complain about. We have been extremely flirty, sharing pictures with each other and talking regularly. He has also just wanted me to have fun, to go out and enjoy myself and to date (which implies that he doesn't want a relationship) the beginning. As time went by I started to develop feelings for him. December of last year he had told me that he liked me a lot and he stated that he hoped that one day we will meet. We even discussed some very personal things like children and marriage and would occasionally flirt around that matter. But one thing I noticed is that he always avoided getting too 'attached'. Distance is a bit of a problem because we both live in different countries, I am also in my last year of university.
However the issue is that I have completely fallen for this guy, it's just too hard to explain, but I heard the worst news yesterday. We hadn't talked in about 4 weeks and he messaged me asking me how I was doing to make sure that I am okay. I said that I was and he said that I sounded upset which I was as if I had been going through something. I have been going through things at home but I told him that I was upset because we hadn't spoken in 4 weeks and that I missed him. He asked me why and I responded by saying I just can't explain. Following this he asked me 'What do you see me as'? and I told him that he is the only one who can answer that question. He asked me why and I said 'because... what do you see me as'? He said 'A sweet girl that I enjoy flirting with'. I responded by saying that I understand and he asked me if I do. I told him that I believe what he means by that is that he just wants to flirt with me and doesn't want anything serious and that he has also found another girl where he lives. He said that he is so, so sorry and that I am looking for a real partner and he hopes that I can find someone close to where I live who will be here for me. At this point my heart literally stopped, I couldn't even concentrate because I had felt so nauseous. I said that I hope that he is happy with her. He then proceeded to say that he hopes that I find someone where I live and that he wishes me the best, and he also stated that it is not about a girl. I just said okay and he said that he was sorry and I told him not to be and he then stated that he felt bad and he will only stop feeling bad if I am not upset or mad at him, but I didn't respond.
The truth is that my heart is literally broken. I know that it's hard to comprehend when I haven't met this person in real life etc... but the chemistry we had and the feelings I feel for him are incomprehensible. I feel like I wasted a year and a half, my time and energy focused on him. I know that there are other guys out there and that I am still young, but this hurts like hell. I didn't expect that conversation whatsoever and I just feel so low. I don't know what to do to be honest. I thought he possibly felt the same way but it turns out that he didn't. Any advice would be sincerely appreciated, many thanks for reading.
submitted by Ladybird2031
to Advice [link] [comments]
2020.11.24 18:00 MentallyStableMan LVP - Genesis Cup Sombras / Group Stage / Day 2 / Live Discussion Thread
Streams Stream 1 (Spanish)
- Group Stage: 2 groups of four teams in a GSL format
- Top 2 teams advance to Playoffs
- All matches are Bo1
- Playoffs: 4 team Single-Elimination bracket
Today's Matches [November 24th, 2020] Group B
Opening #1 [9:00 AM PST] [12:00 PM EST] [6:00 PM CET]
|Moivstar Riders ||13-9 ||Axsor |
Opening #2 [10:00 AM PST] [1:00 PM EST] [7:00 PM CET]
|Cream Real Betis ||13-5 ||Arctic Gaming |
Winner's [11:00 AM PST] [2:00 PM EST] [8:00 PM CET]
|Moivstar Riders ||13-10 ||Cream Real Betis |
Elimination [12:00 PM PST] [3:00 PM EST] [9:00 PM CET]
|Axsor ||13-10 ||Arctic Gaming |
Decider [1:00 PM PST] [4:00 PM EST] [10:00 PM CET]
|Cream Real Betis ||13-6 ||Axsor |
|Giants Gaming ||Team Finest ||Movistar Riders ||Cream Real Betis |
|Place ||$ USD ||€ EUR ||Team |
|1st ||$1,779 ||€1,500 || |
|2nd ||$1,186 ||€1,000 || |
|3rd-4th ||$593 ||€500 || |
|3rd-4th ||$593 ||€500 || |
submitted by MentallyStableMan
to ValorantCompetitive [link] [comments]
2020.11.24 17:47 beaniemoo [NA][PvX][SoS][Chillax][Casual][New player friendly][Mmm]Intense Pleasure. Returning/vet are welcome. LF West Coast players, night time players
Every guild has a history. Avoid watching videos if you're eating/drinking. You're welcome.
A little too much about us
- Our guild started with 4 loners doing drunk Dragon's Stand, got caught up in guild politics. We got hurt, left, then went our own ways till I got sick of flicking my bean alone. So I turned my personal bank into this mess. It was just a few weeks before PoF release, but a year later, we climaxed at level 69 and located at Windswept Haven. Our guild hall is beautifully decorated for max efficiency when it comes to daily harvesting. The hall is also boasted with subtle landmarks from different generations of players who have been groomed here before they moved on to other top tier guilds.
- If some skip getting laid to join a specific guild event, you know how much Intense Pleasure we’re pumping. (Spoiler alert! He still got laid after we discussed all the possible excuses. Win win~). This post gonna be slong. If you don’t read and swallow it all, you clearly don’t deserve us cuz spitters are quitters >:]
- We have 2/3 inactive, it’s that time to refresh our roster with fresh meat. We tend to keep our medium girth for ultimate satisfaction, minus any complication. Size matters sometimes. TL;DR skim through bold texts for our main info. Requirements for Potential Members and time table waist down below.
- The guild will not only be a home for me and my homies, but also for filthy casuals and drama free folks. You want to get online and enjoy every a$$ pecks of the game, minus drama? You’ve come to the right place, my friend. Why solo when you can have an extra hand for rubbing? Why run with people nagging like your co-workers? Or who treat this like a job? Why so serious? Come on now. The whole guild thing should be fun! The choice is in your hand. (Prefer a clean one cuz)
- We're on the thick side, but not overly populated so we have a chance to get to know you from your head to your toe. Mmm We have players from Murica, Snow Mexican, Kiwi, Downlander, some in Pacific Ocean, lurkers from Europe, etc. The fact that people in remote areas try to bypass security to sneak in our Discord while at work; plus, the amount gamer gorls we have are big testaments for how fun we are as a guild. We want to revive that feeling every time we re-post our recruitment. We also make many discoveries that we're proud of. Like this. Or this
- Our primary goal is to mentor new/returning players, and fuel some passion onto the vets. So we can get to know each other dirty little secrets better while giving back to the community. The more you know about the game, the more you can help yourself and others. This is from one guildie, quoted from our Discord: “i've had the game since early 2013 or 2014 and barely leveled one account to 80 and despite buying HOT on launch i never played it very much at all despite my professed "love" for the game, but once i joined this guild it gave me a reason to play, it reminded me of all the things i had enjoyed and the sense of community that made guild wars 2 special." Some people found their
unlucky way to our post on either reddit, or gw2forum. Otherwise, we single-handedly pick our members. So we know exactly what we're looking for and the personalities that suit our standards.
- Our motto is Play the game, not the meta. Join for the fun, and stay for the pleasure. You’re highly encouraged to run builds that scream your personality, but also work well in a grouping environment. We have an absolutely no repping environment. We have members who rep 98% of their other guild(s) cuz they have to, or get kicked. But they run 83% of their time with us, in-game and Discord. Repping a guild to us is to show off which hole you're from, it shouldn't be a dealbreaker.
Although, we lie a little. We'd appreciated if you rep in guild events so we can round up the numbers. Rep is because you're proud to be a part of. And do rep us during childbirths so we can receive the credits. We usually call our daddy for help
- We're working professionals, scientists, doctors, nurses, drug dealers, strippers, etc. We understand time is of the essence. If you can only play a little naughty every night, you probably don't want to waste time with an unfit group of people. Or worse, end up stressing out in a toxic environment. This is a game. We want to improve ourselves as players but we don't want it to be our second job. Let's have fun getting it on! If there's any heated moment, we talk it out like grown-ups. We refuse to play the cold-war game (aka no talking). Cuz it'll only fuel unnecessary drama due to misunderstandings.
- We’ve groomed so many generations of players, especially social anxiety folks and loners. We’re proud to bite them lightly, so they could be open to pugging for group contents and genuinely get better and be more confident IRL. When they best themselves, they venture out to high-end guilds, but still check up on us on a blue moon. That’s the type of community we try to uphold.
- Got a guild website. It's a big, bad, outdated one. Eventually, we're aspired to make it into the like of Snow Crows, but only for casuals, nubs, and funsies uptime so they learn to play the game a little better. Our ancient site hasn't been touched since the guild release and would need a Lawn Mower 3.0. But it has huge base info from drop-down menus. We hope new players find it useful when starting out. Things you can focus on a specific part of the game. Wikipedia can be a pain to navigate. One of our guild mates comments: "dude thisa website is super informative :open_mouth:" https://intensepleasure.wordpress.com
What we do
- We're passionate lovers when it comes to fractals. The scratching, biting, pinching type of passion. It is one of the most rewarding end-game contents, and open to those who own none of the expansions to certain levels. And doesn't need to spend time organizing like raids. Hence we choose it to be our PvE focus. It promotes team play a lot. Since the guild's establishment, we run fractal training almost nightly, and has trained approximately over 143 people now on different tiers, with pugs and ex-guildies included. Not big of a number but it's some honest work since I'm the only one training. We strike to level the majority to at least tier 3 fractals. So nobody has to pick up groups ever again. We make it easy for people to learn mechanics and start their own journey to obtain better gears as well as yielding better rewards/golds. I personally run fractal CMs train on Sundays. And I could escort you for tier 1 trainings on most week nights around 8pm or 9pm CST. Absolutely no experience, nor gears required to start doing fractals. You don’t even have to be level 80! Yes, you heard me right. Do say something in guild chat/Discord before LFG because we want to run with each other. That's the point of having guildies, right? Bring in the bitches! First day of Slippery Slope instability. 100CM! Omegalul
- We are chillax sPvP players A lot of us are in gold/platinum divisions, duo/put up against top 30, or on the 250 leaderboard ourselves. Now we mostly play unranked for funsies, especially for daily completion, or occasional sPvP guild missions. sPvP is only fun when play with friends, even if getting killed and stomped en masse. Hey, it's a game, gotta laugh at ourselves on voice comm, or hear the girls freak out and scream cuz they get jumped at. Definitely more fun than a doctor can prescribe for your heart. We're rusty and we don't mind to admit that we are. But if you ever need to learn the basics of this game mode, you know where to find us. We also exchange homemade builds that are so scary none dares to try. Girl finally learns to take "intense pleasure" phone capture
- We embrace drinking metas/fungeons/raids (Have to adult in order to join although it's not always involved drinking) "Alcoholism not required but strongly encouraged". We run dungeons because they’re nostalgic af. Just kidding. We have dungeoneers who can teach you anything you need to know about sex dungeons, dragons, and more. We're trying to make
fucking dungeons fun dungeons a thing again instead of a thing of the past. Because fungeons are one of the best places to test builds, get rekt, or get familiar with a new class. There are lots of achieves and achieve points for doing dungeons too! And map breaking. They're also free access to people who don't own any expansions. Currently we're running them quite spontaneous so all you have to do is ask if anybody runs it, and we shall group up. Here's our take on a drunk dungeon tour.
- We run strikes at least once/twice a week on all bosses. Once you finish a run with us, you'll get the mechanics down to the T and get ready to run whenever. Strikes are fairly easy as they're a 10-man introduction to raids, with only a few bosses that are kinky.
- We try to raid To us, raiding should be a big bad orgy with full of laughters. No gear check; however, require matching underwear. (If you happen to wear them at all) Off-meta builds are acceptable, as long as you do your homework and pull the numbers. Or at least know which side of your face to smash against the keyboard. Our stand for raid is simple. There are 2 things. One. We're not Gods and can't pull dead weights. Two. Meta is the optimal standard, but it shouldn't hinder you from joining/learning mechanics. Therefore you can run any class you have your eyes on, something that is not too scandalous of course. We'd help with build crafting if need be. So you will love what you run and it makes learning a breeze. Because there are already enough guilds/groups that force play certain classes. Even if you're new, and you don't have a big wallet in-game to afford these fancy panties, you can still enjoy the contents. We currently are in need of more bodies who are interested in the game mode. That way we can set up a few progressive, or training runs across different time zones. We try to run spontaneous trains during weeknights around 9-11pm CST. Raid time is always our biggest enemy due to needing 10 people online at the same time. Not only that, we know people are very afraid of flaming and toxicity. So we try our best to drag you into the contents with the intention to have fun and learn something new. Hey, if we won't make it, maybe next time. It's no biggie. That's the attitude we want out of you. One of our first music trains~
- Typical girl missions run on Friday night, starting @8-9pm CST. We want to move guild missions to a different night cuz it overlaps WvW reset night. But most peeps just save that time slot to catch up with us, so we keep going on Friday night. We just think these guys make an excuse to drink. Since we max out the guild hall, we tend to dedicate that time slot into training raids, or doing meta events, achieve hunting, help our with hero point training, etc. Our missions can also be activated at any time, by a lot of members. You don't have to wait for any officer to open them, just ask around and party up. "Guild commendations" that generated from guild missions are great to get early-game ascended trinkets. Hence we keep running missions. Discord is highly recommended for team sexicommunication and explanation.
- We have bring-your-own-booze events on Saturday nights. Like dis. It's when Discord is crowded with shit and giggles. We promise no satisfaction since our insurance hasn't covered for that part yet. But you'd save 15% or more on car insurance if you switch to Intense Pleasure. And sometimes we do need professional help..
- So far we've run Dragon's Stand drinking meta, finding Princess, group jumping puzzles, guild races, slo-mo hp trains, Becky wanna smash sPvP night, gambling dates, drunk Arah, card against humanity nights out, yearly secret Santa. In the future, we hope to incorporate guild hide and seek, guild truth or dare, guild karaoke, guild movie night, etc. It's any guild's dream and we're a big fking dreamer. We currently try to get guild dungeons and dragons going. Buy it's tough since people have their own D&D in real life. With each event, we try to invent our own rules to take shots/sips if you're drinking. Or just something to have a laugh at. You can join drinking juices/milk/wateme. No drinkingcism at all. We had 2 casual meet-ups IRL and we keep telling each other if this shitty guild is still up in the next 5 years, we may make it in Vegas!
submitted by beaniemoo
to guildrecruitment [link] [comments]
2020.11.24 17:31 IndependentYoga Tokenomics , Forecast, News Update
Read full story: medium.com/verasity
Tokenomics , Forecast, News Update
Tokenomics, Forecast & News Update
- VRA Token Distribution &Circulating Supply update
- Founders token unlock schedule
- Funding update
- VRA Token distribution
- VeraWallet Staking program update
- New VeraWallet features coming soon
- Exchanges update
- Buyback and burn update
- Business model
- Recent achievements
- Our reach in gaming
- Additional Esports Fight Club activities
- Verasity scale and adoption
- Roadmap completions this quarter
- Verasity metrics
- Revenue forecast
- Our crypto community relationship
- Expanding our reach
The KuCoin hack, OKEx debacle, Bitmax shutdown and BTC dominance appreciation slowed down Verasity’s momentum just as we launched one of the biggest esports events in crypto (UWS PUBG tournament).
Nevertheless our technical accomplishments and ability to scale have never been better. All the parts of the Verasity ecosystem are coming together in the best possible way.
This article is meant to update the community as well as provide new information about what we have accomplished and are doing to make this the best project in crypto.
VRA Token Distribution & Circulating Supply Update
Below is a table setting out Verasity’s calculated Circulating Supply, locked and unlocked tokens. We will update this quarterly. Etherscan links: Total VRA Supply Founders & Team Tokens Total Wallet #1 — Foundation
Founders Token Unlock Schedule
Founders tokens are locked until the price of VRA reaches a target which is approximately in the range of the ICO price. To give the exact target price will harm investors as traders will take advantage of that data point. As long as the price remains below the target price, the Founders & Team tokens will not be released.
Only when the target price is reached can the Founders & Team pool be released annually. In each year (2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023) the Founders & Team qualify to receive upto 25% of their allocation if the minimum price condition has been achieved. If the target price has not been reached then the tokens remain locked. No tokens will become available for release in 2020.
We don’t believe that the Founders & Team tokens are a market overhang due to the onerous restrictions of the unlock schedule.
Current resources held by Verasity fund the project roadmap
which has been published for the next 12 months. We forecast (see below) reaching profitability in 2021 which will finance the continuing runway thereafter.
The Foundation Reserve has sold 355,300,000 tokens (12.9% of its original total) to finance exchange listings and other costs. In the future, additional listings and expenses may require sales of VRA from the Foundation Reserve. Verasity had anticipated and disclosed this in the tokenomics update of April
. See further information about the Foundation tokens in the VRA Token distribution section of this article.
VeraWallet Staking Program Update
Based on the staking program operating at full capacity throughout the calendar year 2021, and ignoring the timing of deposits and withdrawals, a maximum of 847,500,000 VRA will be required to pay the daily staking rewards. The staking reward rate is 0.1% per day (36.5% per annum) until 31 March 2021 when it becomes 0.07% daily (25.55% pa) until 31 December 2021.
Given that the staking rewards come from the Foundation Reserve or market purchases by Verasity, we believe that staking rewards have not been inflationary to total supply.
New VeraWallet Features Coming Soon Liquidity Mining
Earn additional VRA by providing liquidity for a selected token pair. Send equal amounts of VRA and a trading pair token (i.e. DAI) to a special VeraWallet address to create a liquidity pool. Once active this will generate VRA rewards for each day of providing liquidity. You can withdraw your tokens from the liquidity pool after a fixed period or can leave your tokens for the whole liquidity mining period. Instant Buy & Stake
Additional Top Up Methods
- We will add ETH in addition to USDT and BNB in Q4’20 or Q1’21.
- Affiliate system to be added to allow marketing of VeraWallet &VRA related products initially to be launched in select countries.
We will expand the credit card facilities to other vendors which will be announced soon.
Verasity started 2020 with a listing on KuCoin ‘one of the most popular and secure cryptocurrency exchanges’ and soon VRA’s trading volume was up to $250k — $500k organic volume per day, liquidity was deep and VRA’s price was trending upwards. Then, on 25th September 2020, KuCoin announced it had been hacked and it had frozen withdrawals. Following this, in early November Bitmax announced its interface was down for a week preventing any trading.
Without adequate liquidity from our largest exchanges and in combination with the rise of Bitcoin dominance from 58% to 67% of the overall market, VRA came under great pressure and its price fell from the end of September onwards.
Also in September, Verasity launched its Ultimate Warrior Showdown event in collaboration with the exchange OKEx. We were very pleased with the millions of video views achieved and we were looking forward to developing our working relationship with OKEx, however, shortly after the event’s conclusion the founder of OKEx was detained by the Chinese authorities and withdrawals were suspended by the exchange.
These four external events slowed our momentum.
We are glad that OKEx plans to reopen its withdrawals next week but we are now reluctant to deal with any exchanges that have ongoing investigations by government authorities.
Verasity is aware of the importance of having secure and liquid exchanges to trade VRA and it is one of our objectives to increase the quantity and quality of exchanges we are listed on. Over the next few months we plan to add new exchanges in various jurisdictions. We will be working with expert advisers and diving deeper into our due diligence on potential exchanges. We are currently negotiating with several exchanges but make no promises as to timing given that crypto exchanges are so vulnerable to hackers as well as regulatory risks (see OKEx & BitMEX). Verasity cannot predict which exchanges will have issues as we don’t control exchanges.
Do keep in mind that the community requested the following exchanges over the last six months: Bittrex, OKEx, KuCoin, Bitmax & Bitmart. We delivered on all of these exchanges but had to pause OKEx because of the government investigation and withdrawal stoppage.
We are currently close to finalizing a listing and hope to announce soon. Listings are announced by exchanges, so you will know when we are listed.
Buyback and Burn Update
Verasity has burned 2,135,033,305 VRA (17% of original total supply) since its launch. However, in 2020 there have been no burns because the income generated in the year was not sufficient to cover the additional expense of a substantial buyback.
This does not mean that Verasity has abandoned its intention to buy back and burn, it only means that we are waiting for our net revenues and fees to grow (see forecast below).
With regard to the communication of token burns, our legal advisers state that due to certain territories where VRA is available we cannot make commitments to dates, amounts or rates of future burns. Otherwise we risk being considered a security token and being delisted from certain exchanges (and not be able to get onto new ones). Hence we have to repeat that ‘a random amount of net revenues and fees earned by Verasity in fiat are used to buy back VRA from exchanges to burn’. Once a burn has taken place we will inform the community and it will be visible on the blockchain. We anticipate buy backs in 2021 and will inform the community after they take place.
Once we reach profitability which is anticipated in 2021 (see the forecast below), the Verasity Foundation is committed to buy back and burn VRA. Please note that Verasity is a foundation and by law is not allowed to distribute profits (it cannot declare a dividend) so to maximise token holders’ value it will continue to buyback and burn VRA.
Our fundamental model has not changed: Video publishers attract audiences to watch video content and ads. Users are rewarded for it, thereby increasing engagement and monetization
This model has not changed. What has changed is the type of video publisher we are pursuing. Prior to COVID-19, we pursued traditional publishers. With COVID-19, we saw the opportunity to pursue gaming publishers and more specifically esports publishers. More importantly, we created our own tournament platform: esportsfightclub.com
. This allows us to control our own environment, launch our own proprietary video player, own our video content, run ads on our player, and charge subscription fees as well as take tournament fees.
This also allows us to scale at our chosen rate. Initially we tested huge tournaments with the largest brands and broadcasters and now are doing smaller scale events to give us the space to build out more features for the platform before the next big tournament.
Esports Fight Club will require players to use VRA to purchase subscriptions via several payment systems: VeraWallet, PayPal and Credit Cards (although some tournaments are free for promotional purposes). Winners receive VRA for winning tournaments. Soon players will also be rewarded VRA for watching ads. Verasity profits from the purchase of game credits, subscriptions, tournament prize pools and ads. This is an entire ecosystem all within Verasity.
Some of the community asked us why we are doing smaller events now after such large events. Building a platform is not just about huge marketing. Our technical roadmap actually calls for different size events (micro events) in different periods, which allows the platform to add features and functionality that has been included in the development roadmap as well as to grow the platform organically. For more about Esports Fight Club’s future plans see this video with Mike Stubbs.
Initially we started with two world class tournaments which brought in millions of viewers and tested our platform. Now we are running micro tournaments while we build out the platform features to accommodate our vision of a world class tournament platform. This will include our proprietary video player as well as ad stack and finally Proof of View which will make the ad monetization so much more valuable. It may be difficult to see the forest from the trees, but all the parts are coming together now:
- The Esports Fight Club platform — lots of features already available including global and tournament chats, user created tournaments, detailed tournament customization options
- Proprietary video player — in internal beta for launch Q1
- Proprietary ad stack — in internal beta for launch Q1
- Our own esports content — all the content rights from the tournaments are owned by EFC & Verasity
- Our belief that we can drive large streaming numbers via esports tournaments
- Rewarded Video for these users to watch our content and ads on Esports Fight Club and not on YouTube or other platforms by utilizing VRA to engage and monetize
- A large number of ad networksthat include Google AdMob — Signed on
- Proof of View smart contract view verification (on-chain) — to be released Q2’21 (delayed because we believed that building our own blockchain would have been difficult to obtain adoption for and waited for Ehereum to build out new features they have been developing and which we required. We now have an Ethereum solution which is far easier to scale and which saved us time and money in the medium term).
- In Q1’2021, we will put many of the parts together to start scaling our own video player with our ad stack, producing ad revenues in addition to our other revenue streams.
In crypto it’s easy to forget what we have accomplished so far. Just in the last few months we have:
- Broadcast to millions of viewers on YouTube, Facebook and Douyu in English, Korean, Hindi, Mandarin and Nepali. In China alone we estimate over 280,000 viewers tuned in to watch the live UWS action across just 2 days on Doyu.
- Brought over 2.1 million viewers to the Esports Fight Club home page.
- Expanded payment options for non-crypto gamers by adding PayPal and credit cards for subscription and prize pools (PayPal is added and credit cards see below)
- Two world class tournaments with exchanges to attract esports players and fans watching live streams
- Pros have supported both Esports Fight Club and Verasity on social media
- Working with major brands including PUBGM, Tencent, Athena Gaming & Warmania
- Major esports teams including FaZe Clan, Orange, T1, Elementrix, Nova and Onic Esports competed in our tournaments.
- Broadcasters streaming the live tournaments outside of Esports Fight Club site in five languages
- Expanded our presence on Twitch and YouTube with influencers in crypto and non crypto
- Expanded our presence in social media, TG, Discord, DApp websites, Crypto publications
- Targeted comms in our 11 international communities
- Email marketing
Our Reach in Gaming Tencent
We had the first third party multi-country PUBG Mobile tournament with Tencent approval and in 2021 have an opportunity for in-game rewards once we have put on further large scale tournaments. This will put Esports Fight Club and Verasity in a unique position.
Tencent and Verasity will continue to explore multiple avenues to work together across multiple regional Intellectual Properties around PUBG Mobile and Asian markets. Athena Gaming & Warmania
Diversifying esports activations through multiple localised companies to promote regional growth like Athena and Warmania. Blizzard
Obtaining tournament licenses for all major games.
Because we are a small team, we have not had the resources to fully utilize our reach. We will do so in 2021 with large companies and projects to help us scale. Additional Esports Fight Club activities
Verasity Scale & Adoption
- With more updates around LAN events, esports fight club is supporting more offline based esports events to ensure brand visibility and promote its esports platform direct to users.
- Esports Fight Club will also be expanding its streamer portfolio across 2021–2022 with multiple languages including Arabic, Bahasa, French, Spanish and Korean.
Our PUBG tournament was one of the most successful events with this scale of adoption in crypto. Other platforms pale in comparison with thousands of views not millions. After our beta we went into full scale mode without a hitch — millions of video viewers without any issues. Now we are running smaller events while we expand the platform organically and build out important features and functionalities.
Our tournament had a prize pool that was five times smaller than the PMPL SA 2020 tournament but performed comparatively, and had a prize pool that was half the size of the Binance tournament but our stats were 88 times larger.
Roadmap Completions this Quarter so far
Although we announced this, few in our community took this big accomplishment in:
We added games last quarter:
- Global chat for everyone on Esports Fight Club
- Tournament chats just for participants
and will add more in this Quarter: Added features to Esports Fight Club:
- PUBG Mobile
- Frictionless tournament joining process
- User defined teams
Expanded current company and gaming relationships geographically to North America, EU & South East Asia.
As of October we had a month on month increase in social stats of 26% and 154% over the previous 12 months. See the metrics here
Stripe will allow us to:
- We have an agreement with Stripe Payment Systemto provide credit card payments in 135 currencies worldwide for Esports Fight Club. 2.8m websites use Stripe as a payment system with half in the USA. Now Esports Fight Club will include 3 payment systems: Stripe, PayPal and VeraWallet. Between Stripe and PayPal they cover over 50k gaming sites.
- Accept payments globally
- Send payouts globally
- Integrate with thousands of gaming businesses &publishers who use Stripe plugins to accept payments on platforms like WordPress, Magento and PrestaShop
- Be added to their curated gallery to further our reach to partners looking for rewarded video platforms to improve their current businesses
- Accept payments for subscriptions, tournament prize pools and our proposed game marketplace
- Issue branded credit cards
- Customize their APIs to build customized payment systems to differentiate and attract more users onto our forthcoming marketplace to be launched in 2021. This customization will be proprietary and unique. - Stripe will work with Esports Fight Club to reach out to video publishers and game publishers around the world. This will give us access to video publishers worldwide.
Now that we have an agreement, Stripe integration will be completed in this quarter.
- Esports Fight Club has been working on partnerships within the esports ecosystem to promote cross platform rewards.
To this end we have been in discussions with major peripheral manufacturers including E- Blue
. As soon as agreements are reached, we will jointly announce sponsored product peripherals that will be rewarded in our tournaments.
Verasity earns revenue through subscriptions to its gaming and tournament platforms, commission on tournament prize pools, video ad revenues and on transaction fees for use of Verasity products.
Revenues in 2020 were lower than anticipated in part because of our need to pivot to gaming publishers due to the COVID pandemic which affected traditional brand advertising and publisher revenues. We have taken this into consideration in the revised forecast.
In Q1 2021 no material revenue is expected to be generated from Esports Fight Club or from ad revenues.
As the gaming platform develops and our proprietary ad stack is implemented revenue grows month by month. We anticipate that non-gaming publisher sites provide further video ad revenues from Q3 2021 onwards. Additional revenues are expected from the implementation of Proof of View in the latter part of 2021. We expect that the majority of revenues will accrue from ads. 3 Year Forecast
* Buyback and Burn Forecast
As part of Verasity’s intention to buyback and burn tokens it has included in its forecast three annualised purchases. As discussed above we are unable to commit to dates or amounts of future burns, however as part of the forecast we would like to share what it may look like.*
In 2021, the forecast contains a total buyback and burn of 500,000,000 tokens at an estimated average price of $0.0010 (total $500,000).
In 2022, the forecast contains a total buyback and burn of 1,500,000,000 tokens at an estimated average price of $0.0025 (total $3,750,000).
In 2023, the forecast contains a total buyback and burn of 1,500,000,000 tokens at an estimated average price of $0.0050 (total $7,500,000).
Based on the forecast, we will endeavour to buyback 3.5 billion VRA or 34% of the current total supply, and Verasity would have generated a surplus of $1.9m for future growth and buybacks. Please note that the average prices used to calculate the buybacks are not targets or guarantees for the future price of VRA.*
Our Crypto Community Relationship
The crypto space and community is very unique, one that truly requires more attention from our side. Although we build amazing tech with real world applications, we have not succeeded in taking you with us on the Verasity journey. One big problem we have had is that esports and crypto live in two different worlds. Esports is only on Discord and Instagram, whereas crypto lives on Telegram and Twitter. We have added a Social Wall
and hoped that more crypto followers of Verasity would check it out more often.
To get more community involvement we will start doing more AMAs, producing video and podcast content on a regular basis to keep the community informed and widen our crypto audience. To update the community on Esports Fight Club we will post a series of videos and post them across our socials. Here is the first one
. We will also start providing quarterly business stats starting in 2021 so that investors can follow our progress much like public stock companies.
We are all here to work with the crypto community and to build the amazing future of Verasity together with you.
Expanding our Reach
We are always looking to expand our reach in order to grow the project. If members of our community have direct contacts with companies and projects that they think will be helpful to growing our business please let us know through our admins. What is helpful here are actual direct contacts
and not just company names. Consider our current business as we want to focus on gaming, esports and video partners. **Forward-Looking Statements
Certain information set forth in this presentation contains “forward-looking information”, including “future-oriented financial information” and “financial outlook”, under applicable securities laws (collectively referred to herein as forward-looking statements). Except for statements of historical fact, the information contained herein constitutes forward-looking statements and includes, but is not limited to, the (i) projected financial performance of the Company; (ii) the use of proceeds and profits for buy backs hereunder; (iii) the expected development of the Company’s business; (iv) execution of the Company’s vision and growth strategy; (v) completion of the Company’s projects that are currently underway, in development or otherwise under consideration; (vi) future liquidity, working capital, and capital requirements. Forward-looking statements are provided to allow potential investors the opportunity to understand management’s beliefs and opinions in respect of the future so that they may use such beliefs and opinions as one factor in evaluating an investment.
These statements are not guarantees of future performance and undue reliance should not be placed on them. Such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any projections of future performance or result expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Although forward-looking statements contained in this presentation are based upon what management of the Company believes are reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if circumstances or management’s estimates or opinions should change except as required by applicable securities laws. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Verasity tokens are subject to these terms and conditions. About Verasity.tv REWARDS BASED PLATFORM FOR ESPORTS, GAMING AND VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT
Verasity provides proprietary technology uniquely rewarding gamers, viewers and publishers. Verasity is a crypto-based platform with the VRA token that aims to revolutionise the online advertising business. With its innovative Proof of View system, advertisers are able to guarantee their video ads are seen and not ignored thanks to smart contracts on the Ethereum chain, while viewers are able to earn VRA simply by watching the content they already consume. Verasity has a focus on gaming publishers and esports. Verasity revenue streams include:
Game subscriptions, jackpot revenue rake and video ad revenues. Read about the tokenomics, forecast, buy back and burn here
📖 Read our latest adoption metrics
and one page overview
📈 Find where VRA (ticker) is trading onCoinMarketCap
VRA can be staked for 36.5% annual interest at https://verawallet.tv
. Follow Us:
Telegram Token Discussion: https://t.me/Verasity_Official
Telegram Token Announcements: https://t.me/verasity
Verasity Gaming: https://t.me/verasity_gaming
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/verasity Blockfolio Signals
: Follow VRA to receive updates straight from the team Join our local groups, we have support in the following languages
Brazilian chat 🇧🇷 — https://t.me/Verasity_BR
Indonesian chat 🇮🇩 — https://t.me/verasityindonesia
Japanese chat 🇯🇵 — https://t.me/verasityjapanese
Korean chat 🇰🇷 — https://t.me/Verasity_Korea
Persian chat 🇮🇷 — https://t.me/verasity_irn
Russian chat 🇷🇺 — https://t.me/VerasityRU
Spanish chat 🇪🇸 — https://t.me/verasity_spanish
Turkish chat 🇹🇷 — https://t.me/VerasityTR
Vietnamese chat 🇻🇳 — https://t.me/Verasity_Vietnam
Philippines chat 🇵🇭 — https://t.me/verasity_philippines
Indian chat 🇮🇳 — https://t.me/VerasityIndia
WeChat — PM @cryptomeo
on Telegram If you are a Game Developer or Video Publisher and want to grow your audience and revenue by 500% click thelinkto talk to the team Tokenomics , Forecast, News Update was originally published in Verasity on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.
-- Integrate with Verasity:
submitted by IndependentYoga
to Verasity [link] [comments]
2020.11.24 17:07 TheSeekerAround Is TorrentProject stlll active or not?
One of top sites that I used almost all the time I looked up for piracy related things (had great and rare collections) but it went unactive few yearss ago and now again I was checking my TorrentProject
bookmarks and found it to still same. I did an online serach and found another TorrentProject site
. At last, it said, " Notice: We're the successor and replacement of the old TorrentProject site. Please spread the word about the new domain name of improved version of TorrentProject! The site's growth shows that we're widely accepted as the real alternative to the former TorrentProject. We're collecting, searching torrents and verifing torrent data from bittorrent dht network and more than 300 other torrent sites. Every day new torrents are added and old torrents in bad health are removed from the index. Hard working robots are maintaining the search engine up-to-date. Many trackers are checked every day for seeders and leechers. Use regular torrent clients (utorrent, qbittorrent) to download via torrents or magnet links from all categories: movies, TV shows, games, music, anime, software (Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android & iOS), book and etc."
So, I wanted to know is the original .se is active and alive or not? And is this new .com actually the newer version? Please assist me. Thanks.
submitted by TheSeekerAround
to Piracy [link] [comments]
2020.11.24 15:30 tecraspace TecraCoin blockchain upgraded to Bitcoin Core 14
| || | submitted by tecraspace to Cryptocurrency_Daily [link] [comments]
Bitcoin core 14
The main point of this article - what exactly is bitcoin core 14 and what does the upgrade mean for TecraCoin?
Upgrading from Core 0.12.0 to Bitcoin Core 0.14.0 will bring major improvements to the functioning of our blockchain. The most notable change of the core update is performance enhancement and ability to implement Delegated Proof of Work (dPoW).
More specifically, syncing and initial block download will take up much less time. The new Bitcoin Core 0.14.0 client will allow the process of synchronization with the blockchain to be sped up by as much as 40-48% compared to the previous version. Improved Initial Block Download (IBD) performance means that a full node that has been started for the first time can now validate all blocks up until the present much quicker than before. The increase in IBD speed is possible thanks to two improvements introduced in the new core version: assumed valid blocks and memory-sharing between mempool and UTXO DB cache.
In Bitcoin Core 0.14.0, unused mempool memory is shared with the UTXO database cache, which increases the number of Unspent Transaction Outputs (UTXOs) that can be cached in fast memory rather than needing to be stored and retrieved from a much slower disk drive.
Next, faster new block validation and relay is great news especially for miners and other users who need to receive and process new blocks as fast as possible. The BIP152 CompactBlocks implementation will now relay some blocks before they’ve been fully validated, allowing those blocks to propagate across the peer-to-peer (P2P) network much quicker than in previous versions. The P2P network code has also generally been refactored to allow multiple actions to happen simultaneously (concurrency) as well as to increase throughput, eliminating many potential delays in processing new blocks. Finally, unconfirmed transactions in each node’s mempool can now be saved to and restored from disk when the node is restarted. Network operations are no longer bottlenecked by validation and, as a result, block fetching is several times faster than previous releases in many cases.
The new version sees an improved signature cache. The new signature cache will use cuckoo cache, which will allow more signatures to be cached and faster lookups. As signature verification is typically the most computationally-expensive part of processing a new block, using the signature cache significantly improves the speed at which new blocks can be processed by nodes that have a longer online presence.
However, one of the most important changes of the upgrade is that Tecra at last will be able to implement dPoW. That means we will be able to facilitate an integration with Komodo, a pioneer of multi-chain architecture in the blockchain space. https://www.newsbtc.com/news/bitcoin/bitcoin-core-0-14-0-speeds-blockchain-syncing-48/
What is Bitcoin Core?
An integral part of the Bitcoin network is a software called Bitcoin Core. This program is designed to validate and verify all blocks in the blockchain and all transactions in those blocks. This program is also used as secure wallets.
Using this program helps the Bitcoin blockchain stay completely decentralized and distinguish this blockchain from other bitcoin blockchain blocks (Hardforks); For example, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold are two hard-forked branches (They should die because of low PoW hashrate, but because there is Bitmain that uses BCH exclusively for buying miners... it is still alive -with under 2% of BTC hash rate) of Bitcoin. It should be noted that not all Bitcoin network nodes use this program.
Code of Bitcoin Core is used in many other blockchains, and it is updated, forked, and merged on a daily basis. Many of these forks have networks very similar to Bitcoin, but may differ from Bitcoin in some parameters, which is why these currencies are not actually Bitcoin!
The main Bitcoin network was launched in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Therefore, the Bitcoin Core program helps to distinguish the original blockchain blocks from other blocks. There was one Bitcoin network, Code was forked i.e. for Namecoin (to use decentralized DNS) and Litecoin (for faster transactions and different mining) and so on. It is more than thousand of different coins based on Bitcoin code, but only a handful forks based on Bitcoin blockchain (BCH was the first one, BSV forked from BCH, BTG, and other *coins directly from BTC)
History of Bitcoin Core
The program was originally written under the name Bitcoin-Qt by Wladimir van der Laan referring to the source code that Satoshi Nakamoto published on the Internet. In the first versions, it needed bitcoin daemon (bitcoind) running separately, later on, it was incorporated into one program (daemon + GUI).
This program can be used to create transactions and other payment services. The source code of this program is available on the GitHub site. Features
One of the main features of the Bitcoin Core is the high security of this software. Bitcoin Core is a digital wallet software used in the Bitcoin blockchain network, and if you use this digital wallet, your bitcoins will be stored directly on the blockchain. In fact, this makes the bitcoin core have a high level of security.
- The most important reason to use this program is because it is the most popular program for running Full Node. (Allows full nodes to follow Bitcoin network rules)
- The RPC (Remote Procedure Call) interface allows developers to easily communicate with the application.
- It has a user-friendly interface that also allows ordinary users to create and validate transactions.
- Compatibility with various operating systems such as Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Perform transactions very quickly
- Requires confirmation from the user before creating any transaction.
- Low transaction costs
- Has a list of transactions with the status icon in Real-Time (live)
- Has a progress bar confirming the download of the blockchain
- Has different languages such as German, Chinese, etc.
- Use different units to split bitcoins such as Milli, Micro
Bitcoin Core is a great application and has become one of the most important components of the Bitcoin blockchain.
Strengths and weaknesses of Bitcoin Core Pros
- This is open-source software; This means that any user can contribute to the development of the software and even make changes by analyzing it.
- This software is the safest and best Node available for Bitcoin. With Bitcoin Core, you can stay in touch with blockchain and keep up to date with all the important and new developments.
- There is good support for this software. The behind-the-scenes team of this software is always working on it and you can talk to their experts 24 hours a day and solve your problems with Bitcoin Core.
- Bitcoin Core is a full node, so it downloads the entire blockchain network completely. The data in the blockchain is so large that you need 330GB of free space on your device, which is increasing day by day.
- Long Sync: Keep in mind that Bitcoin Core is connected to the entire bitcoin network, so it takes even a week (on magnetic HDD) to synchronize with the massive bitcoin network. After this period, you will be able to use it. Using a fast SSD can cut this time to less than a day.
- If you not use if frequently (ie in daily/weekly basis) it take some time (minutes-hours) to sync blockchain to current state
We have given all these explanations about Bitcoin Core to find out the importance of this software and why Tecra is using it in its own code. Let’s take a more comprehensive look into what Tecra has in store.
Simply explained, TecraCoin code is forked from Zcoin code, which is forked from Dash, and Dash is forked from Bitcoin. So, we use the Bitcoin Core CODE. TecraCoin
is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending.
TecraCoin Core is the original TecraCoin client. It builds the backbone of the network. However, it downloads and stores the entire history of TecraCoin transactions (which is currently about 12GBs); depending on the speed of your computer and network connection, the synchronization process can take anywhere from a hour s to a day (rarely more).
The following are some helpful notes on how to run TecraCoin on your native platform.
Download binary from github: https://github.com/tecracoin/tecracoin/releases
- For MacOS (installer) tecracoin-1.7.0-osx-*.dmg
- For Linux (gzipped binaries) tecracoin-1.7.0-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz
- For Windows (installer) tecracoin-1.7.0-win64-setup-*.exe
- For Windows (zipped binaries) tecracoin-1.7.0-win64.zip
- For Linux Masternode (console only) tnode.tar.gz
If you are already familiar with Docker, then running TecraCoin with Docker might be an easier method for you. To run TecraCoin using this method, first install Docker
. After this, you may continue with the following instructions.
Please note that we currently don‘t support the GUI when running with Docker. Therefore, you can only use RPC (via HTTP or the tecracoin-cli utility) to interact with TecraCoin via this method.
- Pull our latest official Docker image: - docker pull tecracoin/tecranode-mainnet
- Start TecraCoin daemon: - docker run --detach --name tecracoind tecracoin/tecranode-mainnet
- View current block count (this might take a while since the daemon needs to find other nodes and download blocks first): - docker exec tecracoind tecracoin-cli getblockcount
- View connected nodes: - docker exec tecracoind tecracoin-cli getpeerinfo
- Stop daemon: - docker stop tecracoind
- Backup wallet: - docker cp tecracoind:/home/tecracoind/.tecracoin/wallet.dat .
- Start daemon again: - docker start tecracoind
- Update packages - sudo apt-get update
- Install required packages - sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config - libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils libboost-all-dev libgmp-dev cmake
- Install Berkeley DB 4.8 - sudo apt-get install software-properties-common - sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin - sudo apt-get update - sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev
- Install QT 5 - sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev libzmq3-dev - sudo apt-get install libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev
- Clone the source: - git clone https://github.com/tecracoin/tecracoin
- Build TecraCoin-core: - Configure and build the headless TecraCoin binaries as well as the GUI (if Qt is found). You can disable the GUI build by passing --without-gui to configure. ./autogen.sh ./configure
We kindly ask you update TecraCoin Core to the 1.7 version! You can do so through this link: https://github.com/tecracoin/tecracoin/releases/tag/v22.214.171.124
- To build and run all the unit tests: - ./autogen.sh - ./configure --enable-tests --enable-gui --enable-elysium - cd src
2020.11.24 11:24 KarmaBread Hello, my name is Scot no friends
The format will suck because I’m on my phone so please bear with me.
I 20f have now come to the realisation that I have no good/close friends. I have been friends with ‘A’ (20f) since 2017, we met at trade school and have been fairly close, she even stayed at my place for two weeks last year when my family went on holiday (I was working and then got fired because they didn’t like the fact I had eczema). However during COVID, when we should be keeping in contact with our friends and family, she’s flaked. I should also mention I have a boyfriend (19m) (met in March, dating since April). She thinks we spend every waking minute attached at the hip... no, we both have lives to live, we catch up a couple of times a week and have dinner together too. She knows that I am not always with him but she refuses to believe it. We’re also polar opposites, and sometimes opposites attract, maybe they used to but they don’t anymore. - She loves the beach and tanning, I tolerate the beach and burn like candle. - She is obsessed with bikinis and wants to get me in one, I’m a bigger girl and have only recently gotten comfortable in a one piece without a rash vest and board shorts at the pool, bikini is out of the question, for that reason and the burny burny. - She frequently goes on weekend getaways with her family - She likes the finer things in life, for example, she has a 2017 Jeep Cherokee with all the bells and whistles. I have a 2013 Toyota Yaris with Bluetooth, nothing more really. - She doesn’t truly know what she wants to do. A is currently studying to be a paramedic through a dodgy online course and not through uni (where she would get placement and on site training and classes). She’s not passionate about anything in particular. - I on the other hand am studying nursing (just started and loving it). I had two plans going through school. Become a chef or a nurse. Was a chef for a year after I left school and I hated every minute of it. As I said I’ve only just started a new course and I’m loving every second of it, my classes are online but I get to go onsite to go and do labs (learning proper skills n that).
The real turning point for me was last night. She sent me a Snapchat in a shop ‘wasting time before the drive ins’. Huh. Didn’t know you were free, because I’ve told you my week and it’s pretty blah from 3pm onwards. I asked who she was with and what movie (as I was genuinely interested), and she gave me a very vague answer ‘oh just a friend from work, we’re just seeing a movie’ Cheers, didn’t really answer my question but anyway. I then look on Instagram this morning and low and behold, they even went out for dinner, and she too has a Jeep. I feel as though she only wants to talk if I have something to offer, I used to drive us around places for day trips (didn’t get petrol money and lord knows she owes me hundreds. I wouldn’t mind if it’s local but when it’s 65kms there and 65kms back yeah I kinda want $10-$20 for fuel, when a full tank costs me $40-$50). I’m hurt really, I don’t have people I can talk to, wasn’t popular at school, tried and failed having friends. I feel as though I’ve lost my sister.
submitted by KarmaBread
to Vent [link] [comments]
2020.11.24 07:30 InternetFreedomIn Security incidents and the Personal Data Protection Bill. Need to do more and do better.
| || |https://preview.redd.it/cwkjkpvat4161.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=eed323836e97a5c2aaf960840b1f4be282f009b5 submitted by InternetFreedomIn to india [link] [comments]
India has witnessed a spate of cyber security incidents in recent times, with the recent Big Basket leak being the latest high profile example. As more and more enterprises begin to adopt work-from-home policies, it is imperative that digital security is accorded the importance it deserves by beefing up the legislative framework for it. This would involve strengthening Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019.
Recent Data Breaches
On 9th November, various news portals
reported that the online grocery delivery platform BigBasket had experienced a massive data breach involving the information of around 2 crore users on 30th October. While the company said that financial data was secure, information such as full names, passwords, contact numbers, addresses, date of birth, IP addresses, and locations had been hacked and were being sold online.
This was just the latest in a spate of many recent hacks in India. According to the Indian government, 2019 witnessed 1,05,849 cyber security incidents
(including phishing, network scanning and probing, virus / malicious code and website hacking) in just the first five months. 2019 and 2020 (til August) saw 54 and 37
Central and state government websites hacked respectively. Leaks in Aadhar data, banking data, and credit card information have also increased. Even nuclear plants, such as the one in Kudankulam, have been shown to be vulnerable
. Below, we will discuss examples of large sectors from across different sectors.
- Banking: In January 2019, an SBI server in Mumbai was shown to be unsecured and vulnerable, exposing the data of millions of its customers. The server was not password protected, and so information such as account balances, mobile numbers, and even account numbers were effectively on display. SBI secured the server soon afterwards, but this incident emphasised the need for improving digital infrastructure in the banking sector.
- Aadhaar: The World Bank and certain digital security firms reported that in 2018 the Aadhar data of citizens was being sold online, with almost a billion users being affected in just the first few months of 2018. These leaks were a mixture of overt hacks and unprotected servers or leaky government websites. For example, in 2019 the Jharkhand government's website displayed the Aadhar details of around 100,000 government workers.
- Whatsapp Pegasus: In 2019, it was reported the Israeli firm NSOs software Pegasus was being used to spy on 19 individuals, including journalists and human rights activists. By hacking into their devices via a simple missed call, the attackers gained complete access to the individual's data, including locations, passwords, and even the ability to turn cameras and microphones on.
- Healthcare: In 2019, a US cybersecurity firm reported that an unnamed Indian healthcare website was hacked, with the hackers stealing the data of 68 lakh patients and doctors. The stolen information included patient details, patient case history, doctor information, and other personal information.
- Credit and debit cards: In October 2019, a Singapore based cybersecurity firm reported that 13 lakh credit and debit card details had been stolen, and were now on sale online. It ws reported that it was likely that this data stolen by placing a magentic stripe in an ATM that was able to copy the information of the user's card.
Furthemore, as the COVID-19 pandemic necessitates the greater usage of the work-from-home set-up, enterprises too feel that digital infrastructure has to be upgraded to deal with new security challenges, as 66% of Indian firms have reported at least one data breach
since they shifted to working from home. Given that organisations faced a cost of Rs. 14 crore on average per data breach
in 2019-20, it is clear that data security processes need further tightening and regulation.
PDPB in context
The Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019 (PDPB) contains several clauses relating to security and breaches. For example, Clause 24 of the PDPB asks data fiduciaries and data processors to implement safeguards for several purposes, including "to prevent misuse, unauthorised access to, modification, disclosure or destruction of personal data". Clause 25 deals the breach of personal data breaches. The clause states that in cases where a data breach may cause harm to the data principal, the data fiduciary must inform the proposed Data Protection Authority, but informing the data principal has not been mandated
. It is then left to the Authority to decide: a) whether the data fiduciary must inform the data principal
, b) the remedial action the data fiduciary must undertake, and c) the details of the data breach that can be made public.
Further, Clause 50 states that the Data Protection Authority may specify codes of practice for data processors and data fiduciaries, including any security standards have to be maintained as required by Clause 24.
Currently in review with the Joint Parliamentary Committee on Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019, the bill is going through a clause-by-clause consultation as per media reports. However, questions have been raised over the conduct of the committee. Parliamentarian Derik O'Brien has written a letter
saying "It is of serious concern that the committee is considering clause by clause consideration of the contents of the Bill before completing its consultation with the stakeholders
" as reported in the Hindu. Concerns have also been raised about a lack of engagement with tech policy groups and civil society.
While certain provisions are welcome, they may not adequately address the issues. India faces the twin problems of low capacity levels and weak and unsecure infrastructure. As witnessed in several instances, attackers may not even have to encounter a basic firewall to access personal data, while even those firms which do have a relatively better security infrastructure remain susceptible to attacks. Thus, it is imperative that the regulatory framework for security be robust.
To this end, a private member Bill
(the Personal Data and Information Privacy Code Bill, 2019) introduced by MP D. Ravikumar may provide solutions. For example, clause 19(3) says that prior to disclosure data controllers must explicitly inform the data subject about "the security practices and other safeguards, if any, to which personal data shall be subject to
". The bill also guarantees data subjects the right to be informed about any breaches of their personal information, and also asks organisation to designate privacy officers to ensure security compliance.
We need your help and support in protecting your privacy and digital rights. Support us through one time donations or becoming a member with us. Donate today!
- The Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019 as introduced by the Minister for Electronics and Information Technology, Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad (link)
- The Personal Data and Information Privacy Code Bill, 2019 as introduced as a private members bill by Mr. D. Ravikumar, Member of Parliament (link)
- Our representation dated June 3, 2020 to the IT Ministry to steps to be taken to stop data breaches (link)
- IFF post on our inputs to the framing of the National Cyber Security Strategy 2020 (link)
- IFF statement on NSO Pegasus attack (link)
- IFF post on our represention to MEITY on stopping data breaches by encouraging security researchers (link)
- IFF post on how the absence of protection for security researchers causes harm (link)
2020.11.24 01:34 chocolatespeckle Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale Megathread part 2
With Black Friday sales ramping up, here is a fresh sale megathread as the cyber weekend nears. A HUGE thank you to Octoember
for getting the BF festivities started with the Black Fri-Yay 2020 Sales Masterlist
. Octoember opted for the mod team to post and maintain BF megathread pt 2, but a huge portion of the info here is taken from their post and collated by them - thank you!
This will be the dedicated thread for all Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales happening from now until next Tuesday. Please share any sale deals that you come across (including sale dates if possible) and let us know what you’re buying!
This post will be regularly updated to add deals shared within the comments. But please sort by “new” as well to see all the latest comments. :)
Thank you to everyone who has shared sale info with us so far! Other deals were also found on /MUAontheCheap
, and OzBargain
Apologies in advance for any errors - please be sure to check sites for exclusions, T&Cs etc., and do your research before purchasing. Again, please comment if you notice anything wrong and we'll fix it! Multi-brand Stores
- Adore Beauty (AU): Up to 40% off selected brands. 40% off Essie, L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline, Mirenesse, and theBalm. 30% off Iconic London, Cremorlab, Blinc, and Barry M. 25% off Cinch Skin, Face Halo, Heir Atelier, Garbo & Kelly, Nioxin, OPI, Pai Skincare, Real Techniques, Sebastian, and Wella SP. 20% off Alterna Haircare, Anitpodes, Avene, Biolage, Burt's Bees, Christophe Robin, Circa Home, Dermalist, Elizabeth Arden, Intraceuticals, Jane Iredale, Jurlique, Klorane, La Roche Posay, Lancome, MUFE, Nude by Nature, Redken, SALT by Hendrix, Sand & Sky, & more. 15% off Alpha-H, Benefit, Bioderma, Eye of Horus, Giorgio Armani, IT Cosmetics, Sachajuan, SkinCeuticals, YSL, & more. 10% off asap skin, Clarins, Dr Bronner's, innisfree, Kerastase, Medik8, ORIBE, & more. Full details here. Starts 27/11 12am AEDT and ends 30/11 11:59pm AEDT. Thanks to u/Kimmyonepilots for this info! See Coles "The Her Card" gift card deal at the bottom of this thread for extra savings. Also, CommBank is offering $10 cashback when you spend $50 at Adore Beauty (must activate via CommBank app), ends 02/12. Thanks to wherestherice for this tip!
- Amuse Beauty (AU): Up to 50% off selected products. Buy 2 get 1 free on full-priced items with code B2G1F. End date unknown. Thanks to u/Bargain-shoppee for this info!
- BeautyBay (UK): Up to 30% off. Discounts include: 30% off all Sample Beauty, By Beauty Bay, Revolution, Zoeva, bPerfect, BH Cosmetics, Melt Cosmetics, Ofra, Yes To, and Dose of Colours, and 20% off NYX. End date unknown.
- Beautylish (US): Up to 50% off, free GWP, and some limited edition new releases from 50+ brands incl. Charlotte Tilbury, Wayne Goss, Natasha Denona, Oribe, and Good Molecules. Starts 26/11 at 12pm PST (27/11 7am AEDT). Free shipping to Aus on $35+ orders. Up to 40% off Jeffree Star Cosmetics, starts 25/11 6pm PST.
- Black Swallow (AU): 50% off Jeffree Star, up to 40% off Revolution, up to 30% off PLouise, 20% off Olaplex and hair colour products, 10% off electricals, and up to 50% off fragrance. End date unknown. Thanks to u/kel-w76 for this info!
- Chemist Warehouse (AU/NZ): Extra 10% off storewide, valid online and in-store. Starts 27/11 and ends 29/11.
- Coles (AU): 50% off cosmetics. Excludes Mode, Every Day, and clearance. Starts 25/11 and ends 1/12. Please also see Coles "The Her Card" gift card deal at the bottom of this thread.
- Cult Beauty (UK): Black Friday Early Access: 20% off when you spend £20+ with code SPREE20. 25% off when you spend £100+ with code SPREE25. Thanks to u/Visual_Responsible and u/poke-monica for this info! No details for non-early access sale as yet, and no confirmation on whether BF sale will be same as the early access offer.
- David Jones (AU): Current offer: save $100 on the RRP of Dyson Airwrap. Also $100 off selected Supersonic Hair Dryers. From 27/11: 20% off full-priced beauty brands incl. Estee Lauder, Lancome, Clinique, Tom Ford, MAC & selected fragrances incl. Marc Jacobs and Hugo Boss. $150 off the Supersonic Hair dryer. End date unknown. Thanks to u/TheDefectiveAgency and u/da-n for this info!
- Discount Beauty Boutique (AU): Up to 30% off storewide: spend $50+ get 15% off with code BLK15, spend $199+ get 30% off with code BLK30. End date unknown.
- FeelUnique (UK): Up to 33% off Black Friday Preview. Also 3 for 2 offers, daily deals and free gifts. End date unknown.
- Flora & Fauna (AU): 20% off Ere Perez and Viva La Body. Up to 40% off Elate. Ends 30/11.
- iHerb (Int): 12% off with code BFSALE12. Exclusions apply. Cannot be combined with other offers. Ends 1/12 at 10am PT.
- Look Fantastic (AU): Early Access: 35% off asap, 25% off Dermalogica and Biologi, and 20% off Parlux. More offers/info to come. Thanks to u/Visual_Responsible for this info!
- Mecca (AU): 6 x exclusive Mecca sets curated for Black Friday. Mystery boxes launching on 27/11: AU$76/NZ$85 for AU$152/$170 value. more info/discussion here. Thanks to u/kel-w76 for this info!
- Net-A-Porter (Int): Up to 50% off selected beauty. End date unknown. Thanks to u/Makeuplife179 for this info!
- Nourished Life (AU): Up to 40% off. 50% off selected Black Chick Remedies. 25% off Pai Skincare. 20% off Ethique, Eco Minerals, and Foreo. 15% off Weleda and Acure. 10% off Dr Bronner's. List of all offers here. Ends 1/12 9am AEDT.
- Priceline (AU): 50% off most makeup including Maybelline, L'Oreal, NYX, Rimmel, Revlon, Models Prefer, and Thin Lizzy. Excludes Essence, Luma and Opallac starter kit. 30% off Revolution, Milani, TheBalm, The Quick Flick, Barry M, ELF and Shea Moisture. 40% off Real Techniques, Freezeframe, and John Frieda. 50% off selected skincare, haircare and fragrance. Starts 26/11 and ends 30/11. Thanks to u/kel-w76 for this info!
- RY (AU): Extra 5% off with code CYBER5. End date unknown. Thanks to u/aromatic_writing for this info!
- Selfridges (UK): Up to 20% off with code SELFCCE. Ends 29/11. Thanks to u/coldfrz for this info!
- Sephora (AU/NZ): 15% off purchases <$120. 20% off purchases $120+. Excludes Dyson and sale items. Starts 26/11 12am and ends 27/11 11:59pm AEDT. Thanks to u/Makeuplife179 and u/ravenled for this info! End date to be extended by 1 day due to technical issues (see discussion here). See also: Woolworths $100 Swap Celebration card tip at the bottom of this post.
- Space NK (UK): Spend £100 get £25 off, £200 get £50, and so on. Starts 27/11 and ends 30/11. Early access from 11:59pm GMT 24/11 for Space NK’s N.dulge loyalty programme members, but appears to have gone live early already. Receive up to three complimentary Charlotte Tilbury products when you spend £80+ on CT. Spend £80+: free CT Darling Easy Eye Palette. Spend £110+ free CT Darling Easy Eye Palette and CT Collagen Lip Bath in Peachy Plump. Spend £150+: free CT Darling Easy Eye Palette, CT Collagen Lip Bath in Peachy Plump, & Brightening Youth Glow. While stocks last. May be more worthwhile than purchasing direct from CT website. Note: Space NK removes 15% VAT at checkout, but shipping time is ~4 weeks. Thanks to u/Makeuplife179 and u/Margot_10enbaum for this info!
- The Brand Outlet (NZ): Up to 70% off makeup and up to 40% off fragrances. End date unknown. Thanks to u/yellowkittt for this info!
- YesStyle (HK): 15% off everything with code 2020BLACKFRI. Minimum spend $35. Ends 28/11 11:59pm PST (6:59pm 29/11 AEDT).
- Ace Beaute (US): 45% off everything with code THANKS20. End date unknown. Thanks to u/Octoember for this info!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills (US): 30% off brow, palettes, blush & bronzer. 50% off lip, glow, contour, stick foundation & eyeshadow singles. Free glitter vault with purchase of any two 30% off palettes. Free shipping over US$50. Ends 6:59pm AEST on 30/11.
- Armani Beauty (AU): 15% off sitewide, 20% off sitewide for members. Use code CYBER. Minimum spend $80 and excludes Prive purchases. Members who spend $250+ will receive a free full-size lipstick. Ends 11:59pm 1/12 AEDT. Thanks to u/secondpea for this info!
- Australis (AU): 40% off everything. Excludes sale items and gift cards. End date unknown.
- Beauty Bakerie (US): 40% off sitewide. Start and end date unknown.
- Becca (US): 30% off holiday glow, 25% off most items with code BECCAXOCTOLY25. Please note this is not a specifically BF sale, and Octoly may earn a commission on sales made using this code. End date unknown. Thanks to u/anna_vee for this info!
- BH Cosmetics (US): Up to 50% off Pre-Black Friday. End date unknown.
- Black Moon Cosmetics (US): Up to 40% off all single items and up to 25% off bundles and gift sets. No code is required. Ends 11.59pm 30/11 PST (6:59pm 1/12 AEDT). Thanks to u/TheRealDrKak for this info!
- Bobbi Brown (AU): 20% off sitewide. On Cyber Monday all orders $80+ receive a free 3-piece ‘Prep Your Pretty Set’. Starts 27/11 and ends 29/11.
- Charlotte Tilbury (UK): 30% off selected items. Ends 30/11 11:59pm GMT. Free Pillow Talk Palette of Pops Palette when you spend over $180. Ends 28/11 6:59am GMT. Thanks to u/emimillie for this info!
- Clinique (AU): 20% off sitewide and a free 4-piece gift set with orders $100+. Starts 27/11 and ends 29/11.
- Coloured Raine (US): 30-90% off sitewide. Free shipping on $100+. Ends 30/11. Thanks to u/coldfrz fo this info!
- Colourpop (US): 30% off sitewide + holiday vaults launch. Starts 5am AEST 24/11. Thanks to u/Octoember for this info! Offer changes to spend $30+, get 25% off your next order on 30/11.
- Devinah (US): 35% off with code BLACKFRIDAY20. Excludes empty palettes/Aurorae Flare products. Starts 26/11 12pm PST and ends 30/11. New Star Chaser collection releasing on BF. It will be 50% off. Thanks to u/CHarroJ23 for this info!
- Dose of Colours (US): Daily offers -- 24/11 PST (25/11 Aus): BOGO Free single beauty sponges, foundations, concealers, highlighters, and face brushes. 25/11 PST (26/11 Aus): BOGO Free single eyeshadows, 5-pan eyeshadow palettes, Eyedeal Duos, eye brushes, eyeliners, and lashes. 26/11 PST (27/11 Aus): BOGO Free single liquid matte lipsticks, lip glosses, lip liners, and satin lipsticks. 27/11 to 30/11: 50% off sitewide including sale items, free Sunset Eyedeal Duo with $40+ USD purchase. Discount excludes bundles, sets & skincare. Full details here. Free international shipping for orders $60+. No promo codes required. Thanks to u/kindrex89 for this info!
- Elcie Cosmetics (US): 25% off $30+ orders, starts 25/11 and ends 30/11.
- Em Cosmetics (US): Black Friday (27/11) - one-day only 20% off your purchase. Excludes new Faded Clementine products. Cyber Monday (30/11) - 15% off your purchase with the same exclusions - but exclusive lip bundles will be available. Thanks to u/thiccbaobei for this info!
- Emme Cosmetics (CA): 20% off sitewide. Starts 26/11 and ends 30/11. Thanks to u/CHarroJ23 for this info!
- Enchanted Lustre Cosmetics (AU): 3 Mystery Prisms for $25, 5 Mystery Prisms for $35. Discounted grab bags will also be available. Starts 27/11 12am AEDT and ends 30/11 11:59pm AEDT. Thanks to u/Octoember for this info!
- Estee Lauder (AU): 20% off sitewide, starts 27/11 and ends 29/11.
- Fenty Beauty (US): 30% off Fenty Beauty, excludes CLF. Get a free Fenty Skin bag with any $75+ Fenty Skin order. Ends 30/11 11:59pm PT.
- Give Me Glow Cosmetics (US): Juicy Olive Palette $24, Vintage Rose Palette: $26.80, Christmas Morning Palette: $26.80, Extra Spicy Palette: $30, Grunge Palette: $30, 9X Glow: $60, Summer Vibes Palette: $43.20 (all other palettes will be full price), all singles $5, loose highlighters $6, pressed highlighters/setting powders $12, 50% off magnetic palettes, lip products $5, Foil Primer $5, makeup bags $3 and 4pc brush set $1. Starts 28/11 at 8am EST. End date unknown. Thank you u/Octoember for this info!
- Glamvice (US): Pre-Black Friday 25% off sitewide with code SAVE25. Ends 21/11.
- Huda Beauty (UAE): Up to 50% off storewide. Deals include: 50% off eyeshadow palettes, highlighter palettes & more. 40% off liquid foundation, lips, lashes, KAYALI & more. 30% off melted shadows, complexion, brushes & more. 20% off wishful skincare. Four BF bundles will also be available. Full details here. Starts 24/11 PST (25/11 AEDT) and ends 27/11 (28/11 7am AEDT). Thank you u/thatderncoreytyler for this info!
- Illamasqua (UK): Currently 20% off with code BFPREVIEW. Flash deals on their Instagram also. Up to 50% off deals + select a free mini on $50+ orders, starts 24/11 and ends 2/12.
- Innisfree (AU): (Instore Only) - Up to 50% off selected products. Member early access 25/11 to 26/11. All customers 27/11 to 2/12. Full details here.
- Innoxa (AU): 40% off sitewide, starts 24/11 and ends 30/11
- JD Glow (US): 40% off storewide (excludes multichromes & palettes) with code PINKFRIDAY40. 20% off multichromes & palettes with code SPECIALEDITION. Start 26/11 12am CST (26/11 7pm AEDT) and ends 27/11 11:59pm CST. Thanks to u/CHarroJ23 and u/Octoember for this info!
- Juvia's Place (US): 45% off all lip products, up to 50% off everything. Ships within 24 hours. Discount codes may also stack on top of this. Thanks to u/coldfrz for this info!
- Juno & Co (US): Buy one, get one for US$1. Free international shipping on orders US$50+. End date unknown. Thanks to u/Sleepisbetter for this info!
- Kaleidos Makeup (CN): 25% off everything (except bundles). 40% off Cyber Broze palette and Kaleidos Lippies. All orders over $70 get a free hair bow. All orders over $180 get a free Fresh Fantasy Suitcase and Hair Bow, the Original Mars Melter, and a Kaleidos Sport Towel. Ends 30/11. Thanks to u/Octoember for this info!
- KVD Vegan Beauty (US): 30% off, starts 25/11 and ends 30/11.
- Kylie Cosmetics (US): 40% off lips, 30% off eyes & face. 30% off Kylie Skin. Starts 25/11 12pm PST and ends 29/11 9:59am PST. Exclusions apply. Free international shipping on orders over $60. Thanks to u/Riiseandshine
- Lancome (AU): Buy 2, get 3rd free. Lowest priced item free. Ends 30/11.
- Lime Crime (US): 30% off sitewide. Free shipping with orders US$50+. Free Remix Mini Lip Set with orders US$50+ (limited time only). End date unknown.
- MAC (AU): 20% off sitewide. Free bronzer with orders over $100, offer ends midnight 27/11. On Cyber Monday, orders $90+ will receive a free four-piece gift set. Ends 29/11. See Coles "The Her Card" gift card deal at the bottom of this thread for extra savings.
- Makeup by Mario (US): 25% off sitewide (includes limited edition sets), with code 25OFF. Exclude Master Eye Collection & gift cards. Free shipping to Aus with spends $129+. Ends ~26/11. Thanks to u/coldfrz for this info!
- MCo Beauty (AU): Up to 50% off selected products, starts 20/11 and ends 27/11.
- Melt Cosmetics (US): Up to 70% off selected items, excludes new collections. End date unknown.
- Morphe (AU): 40% off Morphe with code FAB40. Excludes third-party products & bundles, sale items, and Lisa Frank. Online at morphe.com and at Morphe stores. Starts 26/11 and ends 29/11. On 30/11 Cyber Monday, 30% off almost everything. Free shipping on orders over $30. Thanks to u/da-n for this info!
- Muse Beauty Pro (US): 20% off sitewide (some exclusions apply), starts 26/11, ends 11/30.
- Natasha Denona (US): Buy one get one free on selected base products & accessories. Up to 50% off selected eye & cheek products. Up to 30% off selected lip products. Free shipping on orders over $150. Starts 26/11 8am EST (27/11 12am AEDT). End date unknown.
- Natio (AU): 30% off sitewide. Starts 27/11 00:01am AEST and ends 30/11 11:59pm AEST. Thanks to u/Tokatoya for this info!
- Nomad Cosmetics (US): 4/11 to 23/11: 60% off Around the World Palette. 24/11 to 26/11: Pre-BF Sale Buy More Get More off ($30/30% off - $90/50% off). 27/11: Black Friday 50% off Orient Express Palette. 28/11: Small Biz Saturday - 70% off 4 pack of highlighters. 30/11: Cyber Monday 40% off site wide. Thanks to u/CHarroJ23 for this info!
- Nude by Nature (AU): 50% off with code BEAUTYDAY. Excludes sale and kids. Receive a free LED mirror with purchases $100+. Ends midnight 30/11.
- Oden's Eye (HK/SG): 40% off all products from 27/11 to 29/11 (European time). Also believed to have free shipping for spending over €50. Thanks to u/coldfrz for this info!
- OFRA (US): $15 international shipping, 40% off sitewide, starts 11/26 and ends 11/26, $15 highlighters, starts 11/27 and ends 11/27, $5 skincare, starts 11/28 and ends 11/28, 50% off palettes, starts 11/29 and ends 11/29, Super beauty busters, starts 11/30 and ends 11/30.
- Pat McGrath (US): 25% off purchases u/da-n for this info!
- PLouise (UK): Up to 70% off everything. End date unknown.
- Private Society Cosmetics (US): Up to 70% off sitewide. End date unknown. Thanks to u/coldfrz for this info!
- Sample Beauty (UK): 30% off everything, enter code TREATS for an extra 5% off. End date unknown.
- Skindinavia (AU): 30% off sitewide with code CYBER30. Free shipping in Aus on orders over $49. Ends 30/11.
- Tarte (US): 30% off sitewide and 50% off holiday steals with code CYBER. Free best selling mascara and blush duo with purchase of 3 or more items automatically applied at checkout. End date unknown. Thanks to u/wherestherice for this info!
- The Quick Flick (AU): Up to 70% off sitewide. End date unknown.
- Thin Lizzy (AU): 50% off sitewide. Excludes bundles. Ends 30/11.
- Touch of Glam Beauty (US): 40% off foiled eyeshadows, highlighters, multidimensional eyeshadows. 20% off selected items incl. new iridescent shapeshifters, pastel & jewelled multichromes, and shifting glitters. Use code: TOGB. 20% off bundles (already marked down). Starts 25/11 and ends 1/12. Thanks to coldfrz for this info!
- Scott Barnes (US): 30% off sitewide "all week long". Flat rate US$15 shipping. Thanks to u/coldfrz for this info!
- Sigma Beauty (US): 40% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY2020. Spend $30+ and choose a free gift. More you spend, more free gifts you get in multiples of $30. Ends 1/12 at 11:59PM CST. Thanks to u/Mostly-Relevant for this info!
- Sydney Grace (US): 25% off starts 27/11 and ends 30/11. Free international shipping over US$150. Thanks to u/CHarroJ23 for this info!
- Victoria Beckham Beauty (Int): 20% off storewide, applied at checkout. Thanks to u/weisp for this info!
- WeMakeup (IT): Up to 40% off everything. End date unknown. Thanks to coldfrz for this info!
- YSL (AU): Members early access, 20% off when you spend $50+. Receive a bonus Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in shade 80 when you spend $200+. Use code MEMBER20. Ends 2/12.
- Alkira Skincare (AU): 30% off sitewide, starts 23/11 and ends 30/11.
- Bangn Body (AU): 15% off sitewide, 27/11 only.
- Black Leopard Skincare (AU): 35% off with code LEOPARD35. Thanks to u/Visual-Responsible for this info!
- Boracay Skin (AU): 30% off sitewide, starts 26/11 and ends 30/11.
- BreezeBalm (AU): Up to 80% off sitewide. Ends 3/12.
- Deciem (AU): 23% off Deciem brands (incl. The Ordinary, NIOD, Hylamide). Ends 30/11.
- Everyday Humans (AU): 30% off sitewide, starts 23/11 and ends 29/11.
- Frank Body (AU): 20% off everything. Free shipping on orders $25+. Ends 1/12 9am AEDT.
- Skin Republic (AU): 40% off sitewide (excluding value bundles), starts 24/11 and ends 30/11
- Stratia (US): 20% off sitewide. Free shipping over $150. End date unknown. Thanks to u/yendingo for this info!
- Sukin (AU): Up to 50% off selected items. Ends 26/11.
- Tatcha (US): 20% off storewide, starts 26/11 and ends 28/11.
- The Beauty Chef (AU): 20% off and receive a free 200ml Collagen Inner Beauty Boost when you spend $200+. End date unknown. Thanks to u/Visual_Responsible for this info!
- Tribe Skincare (AU): 20% off site-wide and free express shipping, 27/11 only.
- Weleda (AU): 20% off sitewide. End date unknown.
Tools & Accessories
- Aveda (AU): Pre-Black Friday offer: Free full sized bottle of either Damage remedy daily hair repair, colour corrective daily colour protect, be curly style prep or smooth infusion style prep, with any purchase of $65+. Ends 26/11. Thanks to u/-GailTheSnail- for this info! Black Friday offer: 20% off and free shipping with any order over $50. Starts 27/11 and ends 29/11. See Coles "The Her Card" gift card deal at the bottom of this thread for extra savings.
- Christophe Robin (US): Up to 40% off, secret flash sales, starts 24/11 and ends 2/12. Shipping to AU and NZ is $15.
- Cloud Nine (AU): $40 off all electricals. End date unknown.
- Dyson (AU): 2 free gifts with selected hair styler purchases. Excludes Airwrap Long. Ends 2/12. Thanks to u/bobot_ for this info! See also: David Jones offer under Multi-brand Stores.
- GHD (AU): Up to $50 off stylers, dryers and curlers. Starts 21/11 and ends 4/12.
- Hairhouse Warehouse (AU): Up to 20% off haircare and up to $50 off electrical. Get a free $15 voucher with any purchase between now and Cyber Monday. Thanks to u/flora_dora for this info!
- Nature Lab Tokyo (US): 30% off shampoos and conditioners, starts 27/11 and ends 30/11.
- Beauty Fridge (AU): Up to 50% off sitewide. End date unknown.
- Current Body (Int): Up to 55% off devices. End date unknown.
- Etoile Collective (AU): Up to 30% off select styles. Complimentary monogramming throughout BF sale. Free pink handheld mirror with all orders $300+. End date unknown.
- Face Halo (AU): 30% off sitewide with code CYBER30. Starts 23/11 and ends 30/11. Thanks to u/cats_i_like for this info!
- Happy Skin Co (AU): 35-45% off sitewide. Starts 24/11 and ends 30/11.
- Hot Tools (AU): 20% off everything. Free shipping in Aus. Ends 30/11.
- Luvo Store (AU): Up to 60% off storewide. End date unknown. Thanks to u/Riiseandshine for this info!
- Rephr Brushes (US): 20% off individual brushes. Core eye trio $39. Core face duo $56. Core collection $88. $100 off Holiday collection. End date unknown. Thanks to u/samanthamoonshine for this info!
- Shaver Shop (AU): Up to 80% off. End date unknown.
- The Beauty Fridge (AU): 10% off with code BFCM10. Ends 27/11. Thank you u/yanxyan for your help!
- Vanity Collections (AU): Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale now on, end date unknown. Thanks to u/Riiseandshine for this info!
- Visage USA (US): 25% off orders $250+ with code BLACK25X. Ends 29/11 PST.
- Emily de Molly (AU): 20% off orders $30+ with code 20off. 25% off orders $100+ with code 25off. Starts 28/11 at 10am AEST. Thanks to u/chessemblem for this info!
- Holo Taco (US): Free one-coat black with any collection set or bundle. Thanks to u/cynthia_101 for this info!
- I Scream Nails (AU): Up to 75% off storewide. Free shipping on orders $50+. Starts 26/11. Thanks to u/Mostly-Relevant for this info!
- Bondi Sands (AU): 50% off selected bundles. Starts 27/11 and ends 28/11. 40% off on Cyber Monday, 30/11.
- Loving Tan (AU): 20% off storewide with code VIPBF20. End date unknown. Thanks to u/hurricaneamy for this info!
- ModelCo: Up to 40% off selected products, starts 20/11 and ends 27/11.
- Tanzee (AU): 25% off sitewide, 27/11 only.
Please leave a comment with any other deals you come across and we’ll get this post updated asap!
- In Essence (AU): 30% off sitewide, starts 27/11 and ends 30/11.
- Jo Malone (AU): Receive a free 3-piece gift set when you spend $130+. End date unknown.
Beside each brand/store name you'll notice a location (in brackets). u/aromatic_writing suggested below that we include where each store is located and shipping from so that users can better judge where to shop from, and how long shipping might take. If a brand is marked (Int)ernational it may be because the company has distribution centres in a number of countries, or we know it's not Aus, but aren't sure exactly which country it is! If this info is important to you please double-check or contact the brand before purchasing as it may not be totally correct!
OTHER MONEY-SAVING TIPS & OFFERS
- You may be able to access discounted e-gift cards ranging from 3-10% for Myer, Sephora, DJs, Priceline and more through your union, insurance, or bank rewards platforms. Please see this table at Ozbargain for more info. Thanks to u/da-n for this tip!
- Woolworths is offering 2000 Points (equivalent to $10) with $100 Swap Celebration/Entertainment Card spend that is redeemable on Sephora. More info here. Thanks to u/da-n for this info!
- Consider using a browser extension like Honey to find coupon codes. Thanks to u/da-n for this tip!
- Coles is doing 15% off certain gift cards (starts 25/11 and ends 1/12, or while stocks last). The Her Card ($50/$100) can be used at Adore Beauty (online), ASOS (online), Aveda (in store) and MAC (in store) beauty-wise. At Adore Beauty you can't use it in conjunction with any other gift card or promo code. Full details here. Thanks u/Margot_10enbaum for this info!
- Check CashRewards and ShopBack for cash back offers and other deals while you do your Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping. Thanks coldfrz for this info!
submitted by chocolatespeckle
to AustralianMakeup [link] [comments]
2020.11.23 20:01 shomesrobery Tips for Hiring a Painter
So you are ready to move forward with your painting project and you have decided to start looking for a professional house painter to do the work. The question is where to look and how to weed out the flakes from the professionals, the high bids from the low bids, the real references from the family references and what's truly needed for a quality job as opposed to fluff items that cost more money but provides no additional benefit to you. Starting the search
There are several ways to begin your search for a professional house painter.
- The Internet has become the most common way people look or search for services and products. Most people use search engines such as Google or Yahoo to look for a house painter, plumber, electrician or handyman to provide an estimate. But these search engines don't tell the whole story and don't distinguish between a reputable, trustworthy, professional service provider versus someone who is just trying to make a quick buck and leave you with a project that is now going to cost you more to have fixed. Don't give up hope there are other online resources that will help narrow the field and weed out the shysters. Some of my favorites include Yelp, Google Places, Kudzu and Angie's List. Keep in mind that not all reputable house painters are listed on these sites just as not all dishonest house painters will not be mentioned, but these sites are a good barometer of how the ones that are listed will treat you and the kind of work you can expect if you hire them. Most reputable house painters will encourage their customers to post their experience on-line so other potential customers will feel comfortable using their services
- Word of mouth. Getting a reference from friends or neighbors is always one of the reliable ways for choosing a house painter. It is also one of the most cost-effective ways for a painter to generate new business so it is always in his / her best interest to deliver quality work at a reasonable price with a willingness to stand behind their work and a track record of doing so.
- The Better Business Bureau is another valuable resource to determine if your painter is going to live up to your expectations. House painters that are belong to the BBB must agree to resolve customer complaints or issues, have all of the proper insurance requirements and conduct their business in a professional manner in accordance with the BBB guidelines. In addition to making this commitment to the BBB, each business is rated with a letter grade based on complaints, their time in business and the size of their company. An A+ rating is a company with no unresolved complaints or issues and has been in business for at least 7 years. An A rating is a company with no unresolved complaints with less than 7 years. Keep in mind that companies do get complaints and some are from customers that have unrealistic expectations or are constantly filing complaints for the attention. As long as the company has resolved the issue in the eyes of the BBB, you should have no concerns. In most cases a reputable company will have resolved a customer complaint well before it reaches the BBB.
- References: My mom say's I'm a good painter is not really a good reference unless you know the mom. Do your homework. After all, you don't really expect a painter to give you bad references do you? A good rule of thumb is to ask for a complete list of customers dating back as far as possible and to do your own random calling or drive by. We always give our customers a complete list of previous customers. Our rule is we don't know who you are going to call or what or previous customer is going to say, but if we have done our job right than we will earn your business and if we haven't then we don't deserve it.
- Money: Deposits are sometimes requested by painters to pay for materials. The rule to follow here is never give more than 10% of the contract - estimate and limit it to $1,000.00. Depending on the size of the job progress payments or draws may be requested by the painter. These payments should be part of any contract and should be based on work performed and inspected. Never pay ahead of schedule or make a final payment until the work is complete and you are fully satisfied. Try to avoid paying cash if possible. Our policy is any work under $20,000.00 does not require a deposit and payment is due upon completion.
- The estimate: Every painter has a method to their madness and therefore every estimate should be different. Now you may be asking yourself how different? Well that all depends on how many bids you are getting, the size of the company you calling, the type of insurance the company carries and the amount of overhead the painters has. If you are calling painters that are a one man show with low overhead and low insurance cost your estimates should be consistent in pricing. The trade-off to hiring a painter that works alone is the time he will spend at your home disrupting your life. If you are getting estimates from painters with crews that will put multiple men on the project then again your pricing should be consistent and within a few hundred dollars of one another. The trade-off here is slightly higher pricing due to overhead but with less time disrupting your schedule. If you mix these two types of businesses together for estimating purposes than expect irregular pricing.
submitted by shomesrobery
to decoratorsLondon [link] [comments]
2020.11.23 19:15 ShrunkGiant Chinese Mail Order Brides on camera
He stated in recent months that the Philippine Consular Office in Seoul has obtained issues from Filipina other halves of abuses dedicated by their Oriental hubbies that created separation, separation and abandonment. As language and social differences come to be an issue, the Filipina ladies are considered as products purchased for a rate. Most of mail order brides from China to South Korea contain Chinese residents of Oriental ethnicity. Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan are sources of mail order brides to South Korea. The Oriental males really feel that because of the challenging circumstances from which the Filipina ladies come, social differences and also the language obstacle, they "will certainly not flee".
Is adultery a crime in the USA?
Although adultery is a misdemeanor in most of the states with laws against it, some — including Michigan and Wisconsin — categorize the offense as a felony. Punishments vary widely by state. In Maryland, the penalty is a paltry $10 fine. But in Massachusetts, an adulterer could face up to three years in jail.
The majority of these women were solitary, yet some were widows, divorcées or runaways. The head of the Chinese federal government agency battling human trafficking trouble claimed this month contraband of ladies as well as children from neighboring nations right into China is raising in spite of initiatives to combat it. NBC's aborted funny regarding a bought Filipina bride reveals the midsts of the entertainment industry's cultural blindness. marriage agency Internet site without the ladies's knowledge or permission. Web sites often include sexualized and also semi-nude photos of the females.
On June 4, 2001, Turkmenian President Saparmurat Niyazov licensed a mandate that needed foreigners to pay a $50,000 fee to wed a Turkmen resident, and also to live in the nation as well as own building for one year. Authorities showed that the legislation was created to shield women from being ripped off right into violent relationships.In June 2005, Niyazov junked the $50,000 and the property-owning requirements. In November 2009, Philippine Ambassador to South Korea Luis T. Cruz alerted Filipina women versus weding Oriental men.
The Misconception Of The Subservient Eastern Bride-to-be
Courtship was performed by letter, until a lady agreed to marry a man she had never ever fulfilled. Several females wanted to escape their present way of living, gain financial security and also see what life on the frontier could offer them.
Nevertheless, as a lot of companies are being ranged from outdoors Belarus, he has actually been incapable to stop this activity. Since 2003, the Federal government of Australia's willpower to lower what was deemed "unsuitable immigration" by then-Prime Minister John Howard has gotten energy. The Australian public even more welcomed its federal government's brand-new plans following the media circus of the Jana Klintoukh instance. According to an earlier Give Thornton International Business Report for 2012, Russia had an also greater percentage of females in senior administration at 46%, still highest possible on the planet.
Gladly, we have provided an inventory of the very best mail order websites that is not just real but also has the greatest assortment of solitary ladies trying to find marital relationship. Select the greatest Asian mail order bride-to-be site that fits your requirements. Japan does not belong to the class of the growing countries, and Japanese women do not have to seek for a rich foreign husband who may improve all their economic Chinese Mail Order Brides concerns. This is the problem for individuals who require to acquire an incredible wife and the bright side for many that are in search of love as well as love. Some of them suppose that Eastern mail order brides can not succeed in a relationship with Eastern men as a result of they have bad good manners as well as frustrating state of mind. If you'll make use of a dating platform to get an Oriental partner, you are not thought-about as an individual, that stopped working to discover an affiliate in the homeland. You merely need to find an elegance, that will share your tastes and choices, appropriate?
Canadian migration authorities frown upon conjugal-partners sponsorship for heterosexual pairs, and also currently require the pair to wed prior to a visa is provided. Ladies in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and other Eastern European countries are common mail-order bride prospects. European American guys discovered monetary success in the migration West, however the one point that was missing out on was the company of a wife. Very couple of women lived there right now, so it was hard for these males to calm down as well as start a family. They attempted to bring in women living back East; the guys composed letters to churches and also released individual advertisements in magazines and also newspapers. In return, the females would certainly write to the males as well as send them photographs of themselves.
But also for every one of those tales, there are additionally tales of honored, clever Asian ladies, choosing lives in distant locations and doing so by themselves terms. Initially, the Thai and also Filipina females were reluctant to speak with me out of fear of how they would certainly be portrayed. Visiting journalists that 'd reoccured had actually left a less than good perception, relaying tales that did little to break down the misconception of the subservient Oriental new bride. Currently, with 1,500 more males than females in between the ages of 18 and 60 on the islands, locating a wife can be hard. I am not Asian, yet having actually resided in a number of Oriental countries over many years, I understand women that battle the assumption that they are targets regardless of where worldwide they move.
The Style Evolution Of Dan Levy, One Of Individuals's Sexiest Men Alive
When I told people I was mosting likely to the remote Faroe Islands to movie women from Asia who had actually relocated there to wed males they satisfied online, many would certainly think they encountered some sort of exploitation or trafficking. Sometimes, the social pressure puts anxiety on younger Chinese people. ItвЂs possible that the Chinese language mail order new bride you satisfy shall be introverted.
New Bride Oriental
There has been a surge of mail-order promotions in Shanghai guaranteeing to locate better halves from Southeast Asia. Chinese authorities are advising guys to be cautious of marital relationship agency advertisements to discover them wives from Southeast Eastern nations.
Which country has the most loyal husbands?
Now let's jump on our list of countries with most faithful husbands.Italy. Russia. China. Canada. Turkey. Britain. United States. Americans are also high on the list of faithful husbands. Australia. Australians are at the very top of our list of 10 countries with most faithful husbands and not without reason. More items•
As for informing Pura's side of the tale, Clarke really did not specifically influence much self-confidence. Alex Jung explained cached article by Clarke that included gems such as, "The Asian compulsive is a relative of gay for evident reasons. In the picture, the personality of the Filipina mommy is portrayed angrily submitting her nails while three dewy-eyed youngsters grin from a corner. boyfriends worked as pimps for several of the worldwide (20%) and also UNITED STATE Noosibirsk, 655) are the residence of a moderate number of hired females.
Better, she said, Korean males identify Southeast Oriental women as friendly, hardworking, "accommodating as well as obedient, able to talk English, and also recognize with Oriental patriarchal society". Effective prosecution under this statute is unusual or non-existent as widespread deployment of the Net in the mid-1990s brought a proliferation of internet sites operating outside the Philippines which legally stay beyond the reach of Filipino law. One Montana site profiled in an ABS-CBN News and also Current Matters record qualified "Pinay Brides" prevented the restrictions by qualifying its function as that of a travel agency. Because of the multitude of Colombians wanting to leave their country by marrying immigrants, a black market for marriages to immigrants has actually created, with some individuals allegedly paying as long as 20 million pesos ($ 10,000) to unlawful groups. In 2005, President Alexander Lukashenko attempted to control "marriage companies" in Belarus and make it tough for them to run. He thought that Western men were draining his country of women of child-bearing age.
Yet with normal communication, they might turn out to be much more open and also friendly. Several might be atheist but fans an approach that can coexist with various other religions. The movie-- which broadcast Monday evening as a component of the PBS "Independent Lens" series-- considers Caucasian men's infatuation with Eastern ladies as well as checks out the stereotypes that paint Oriental women as sex-related and submissive creatures. It additionally checks out the intricacies of Steven and also Sandy's relationship as they navigate married life, managing a language barrier along with normal connection issues such as envy. Filmmaker Lum, a fourth-generation Chinese-American, discovered Steven on the online matchmaking website Oriental Buddy Finder, where he had actually been looking for as well as corresponding with prospective Chinese brides for several years.
Teenage Brides Trafficked to China Reveal Ordeal: ‘Ma, I’ve Been Sold’ - The New York Times
Teenage Brides Trafficked to China Reveal Ordeal: ‘Ma, I’ve Been Sold’.
Posted: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 07:00:00 GMT [source
lives, just to be forced into sex-related bondage in whorehouses in Taiwan. This vulnerability of disadvantaged women is well known to traffickers.
Worldwide Marriage Company
Mail order brides are hardly a modern convention and the practice of selecting other halves from magazines or advertisements has been going on for hundreds of years. As he neared his 40th birthday celebration, nonetheless, Mr. Behnen began to tire of the rate. Early one early morning, after an evening invested making the rounds of Cincinnati bars, he quit to go to a 70-year-old priest as well as buddy from his days as a monk. After listening to his problem that he "didn't like conference women this way," Mr. Behnen states, the senior clergyman showed him a newspaper article regarding American Asian Worldwide Providers. However the isolation, Mrs. Elkington states, is a little price to pay for a life in the USA, a conviction she seems to share with much of the hundreds of other ladies that stare from mail-order brochures. Mr. Patterson picked more than 90 women from those in the brochure as well as those who had written to him, as well as sent them a kind letter telling about himself. He was, he wrote, birthed and raised in Tennessee, his work as a quality-control specialist at Planetic Design made him concerning $28,000 a year, he was sterile as well as he was trying to find a better half.
Vietnamese as well as Uzbek mail order brides have actually gone to Taiwan for marital relationship. While there is still no official demand for a minimum income, the enroller needs to give proof of income with their IMM 5481 Sponsorship Analysis. One of the major modifications was conjugal partner sponsorship, offered for any kind of two people (consisting of same-sex pairs) that have had conjugal connections together for at the very least one year.
may be exploited and abused by males who use to marry or embrace them. versus him as well as momentary custody of their son on allegations of abuse. setup of marriages between two globes-- the first and also the third.
Economic and also social problems for women in Russia as well as other Post-Soviet states are an inspirational factor in finding foreign arrangements. 52 percent of Russia's labor force is composed of ladies, yet according to some sources they usually hold reduced settings of importance in their home nation as well as work jobs with much less regard as well as lower wages; and also females make 43 percent of what males do. A representative at a marriage agency told the paper such spouses normally run away within the first 2 months of marriage if points do not go as anticipated. The male is reported to have actually paid $7,400 in firm costs as well as an added $5,500 to the female's household. Authorities with the management stated they have actually obtained complaints from a variety of guys saying such females, for whom they paid a high cost, had gone away a few months after marriage. Global Times, part of the Chinese Communist Event paper Individuals's Daily, reported in Shanghai officials have actually found a number of instances including young Southeast Asian females in the city this year.
- Trick variables figuring out the partnership between movement and marriage were demographics, legal plans, cultural assumptions as well as technology.
- In a lot of cases nevertheless, sufferers were fed false information concerning the history of their future partner and family, as well as endured misuse from the South Oriental males, which caused "desertion of the marriage house, splitting up and also separation", Villasanta said.
- The ladies were promoted in online as well as offline "directories" to South Oriental males.
- Eastern men also resolved mail-order companies to find other halves as they worked overseas in the 1800s.
- Inequalities between the number of offered females and also the variety of guys wanting companions developed a demand for immigrant females.
It was amidst the personals in The National Enquirer that Mr. Patterson initially checked out a classified advertisement for an organization called Pacific Advances, among an estimated hundred in the USA that present American males to Oriental women. In February 1985, he sent out $120 to the noted message office box and also within weeks obtained a magazine with images as well as important data of more than 200 Eastern females. By Might, he had obtained letters from 150 extra females, not in the brochure, who had actually been provided his name by the firm. Fulfill the South East Asian females saving the population of the remote Faroe Islands, one marital relationship each time.
a woman that instituted a residential violence defense order against Mr. The 'Potato Orphans' of Australia is an obscure period in the nation's background when countless susceptible, adolescent women were delivered from Ireland to be other halves for the Australian convicts.
submitted by ShrunkGiant
to bridecams [link] [comments]
2020.11.23 17:55 MentallyStableMan GameGune 22 / Group Stage / Day 1 / Live Discussion Thread
Streams Stream 1
- Group Stage: 2 groups of four teams in a GSL format
- Top 2 teams advance to Playoffs
- All matches are Bo1
- Playoffs: 4 team Single-Elimination bracket
Today's Matches [November 23rd, 2020] Group A
Opening #1 [9:00 AM PST] [12:00 PM EST] [6:00 PM CET]
|Team Heretics ||2-0 ||Cream Real Betis |
Opening #2 [9:00 AM PST] [12:00 PM EST] [6:00 PM CET]
|Movistar Riders ||1-2 ||B7 Warriors |
Winner's [11:00 AM PST] [2:00 PM EST] [8:00 PM CET]
|Team Heretics ||2-0 ||B7 Warriors |
Elimination [11:00 AM PST] [2:00 PM EST] [8:00 PM CET]
|Cream Real Betis ||0-2 ||Movistar Riders |
Decider [1:00 PM PST] [4:00 PM EST] [10:00 PM CET]
|B7 Warriors ||2-0 ||Movistar Riders |
€10,000 EUR are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place ||$ USD ||€ EUR ||Team |
|1st ||$5,931 ||€5,000 || |
|2nd ||$2,966 ||€2,500 || |
|3rd-4th ||$1,483 ||€1,250 || |
|3rd-4th ||$1,483 ||€1,250 || |
submitted by MentallyStableMan
to ValorantCompetitive [link] [comments]
2020.11.23 16:57 Girlscoutdetective Anyone else STILL feel off about NK's involvement or lack thereof?? LENGTHY POST--
Okay so as I was responding to u/yasministhey
on their post (quoted below) about NK it got me thinking about how we ALL feel so many different things when it comes to this case and maybe I am rehashing old/repetitive news but I just can't get over the idea that something is up with NK's involvement (or lack thereof
). There is the argument that the police got it right and CW is the only one involved...I understand this notion BUT, I can't stop thinking that there is something majorly wrong/missing with this whole case. I am sure that there are hundreds of threads out there where someone has either solved it (unknowingly) or we are all just out in left field throwing darts at a wall. I think we can all agree or disagree that there is something else at play here... Does anyone else have any ideas or theories as to what this could be?
I think this posting is going to be a recap of what I have discussed in my other postings. I am super opinionated about my theories and speculations but would welcome the chance to see everyone's viewpoints and thoughts on this case.
- I want to say right off the bat-- after listening to the unmasking videos--NK's behavior and the way she talked about SW and the girls made me super nervous for them (and this is obviously noteworthy b/c we are all listening to NK's interviews with Law Enforcement AFTER the crimes were committed)...It makes my skin crawl at NK's blatant disrespect/disregard for SW and the Watt's marriage.
- I have posted ad nauseum in regards to this case and I still CANNOT get over how NK refers to SW/the kids/the Watt's marriage as "that woman, "those kids", "that couple", "her", etc. like she has no humanization, respect, intent for them at all.... it is the SAME feelings with CW's conversations regarding his wife and kids...like they want to erase their status, reputation and sanctity. The exception to this was when NK talked about SW being a good mother...that is the only time she seems to show SW any REAL regard (which is strange).
- NK was obviously up front with not knowing much about SW aside from what CW told her...with that said, I think CW told NK everything--feelings, desires, lies, etc. & NK responded to him in a way that made him come to the conclusion that he needed to kill in order to expedite his situation. NK showed CW how he deserved to be treated. Of course, NK can't be faulted for a decision CW made and did but I don't think she is completely innocent. CW didn't want to loose NK, this whole scenario is so sad.
- Did anyone else note that NK's father talks about her in the interview like he is proud of her--"she is a chatty little thing"...what!? It sickened to me for some reason, like OBVIOUSLY this isn't the time OR the place.
- What I can't wrap my mind around is the fact that I don't know if NK's voice changes and wording (aversion to using SW's name, acting like she doesn't know her work, etc.) is intentional or if that is NK's way of distancing herself from the thought that she was in love with a man that was capable of murdering his family and kids to be with her <--that is definitely understandable and doesn't make her guilty of anything. That is why I feel bad bashing her and speculating her guilt...we simply can't know for sure and that aggravates me to no end.
I've just gotten to the 3rd part of the unmasking Nichol Kessinger and don't know how I feel about her. I feel like she was definitely trying to make herself sound better than she was and at times a little sketch--the fact that she refused to say Shanann's name--what are everyone thoughts who've watched this??? Anything that stood out to you??
^ I think u/yasministhey
had the perfect description by stating that NK was trying to make herself sound better in this situation. She did a good job of trying to justify her actions/in-actions during the affair she was having with CW. It is clear that there was a much deeper involvement on the part of NK and CW with each other than NK EVER admitted.
- BEGINNING OF THE END--THE INTRICACIES OF AN AFFAIR
- NK couldn't bring herself to say SW's name...choosing to call CW and SW "that couple"was so out of place in the interviews. If NK WASN'T involved and/or had NO KNOWLEDGE before or after the murders were committed & hidden...then why did she go through everything she did--breaking the sim card, deleting texts-- if she wasn't guilty of anything but the affair--
- I think NK going to CW's house plays an important role in the murders--I would feel so ICKY being in another woman's shared marital home....NK relayed these thoughts to LE during her interview but CONTINUED to sleep with him b/c he was "sleeping in the basement"...since when do we take someone at their word in an affair?? That is RULE #1. I find it odd that NK is okay with being there to discuss CW's macros & diet/nutrition??? Are we sure NK didn't invite herself over to snoop and scope out the nature of his relationship with his wife? They could have discussed Macro's at Panera's FFS... that is evidenced when CW said NK got upset & he had to talk her off a ledge...what ledge do you walk out on in an affair, you are already on the ledge???! I think this shows her depravity, deeper involvement, emotional investment and disconnect in the relationship SHE was having with CW.
- I am sure the issues CW had with SW and his marriage came to light and were more pronounced when he was with NK...obviously this is b/c he is seeing someone else who isn't a part of his initial marriage or stressors... that is always going to be the case when you think the grass is greener on the other side. Lack of communication and respect will also get you here as well as stress forming from the actual affair, pressure from NK, pressure on yourself to stick to impending timelines, your wife having a baby (motive #1).
- CW was calculating. He was only thinking about HIMSELF. I am sure NK fed into this b/c she was providing CW with what she thought/he told heimplied that he didn't have at home...affection, compliments, no strings, no baggage, no real issues, no financial issues, background, history, arguments. She seems like the perfect "fresh start". He can be himself or whatever he wants to portray himself as b/c NK doesn't know the real him. He lied to her from the start, their entire "relationship" and the "relationship" he was having with his wife, friends/coworkers, kids, family...he didn't feel bad at all about having the affair -- engaging in a sexual, physical, emotional relationship with a woman (and self described "friend") other than his wife, ruining his marriage and trust between himself and his wife...he didn't care that SW was pregnant. He only wanted out of his situation. He told NK everything she wanted to hear in order to get her on his side. He just didn't calculate his wife and kids being discovered if at all.
- I think in regards to the sightings & other various random tips-- truck parked down the street, sightings of a man, a beer, a woman, etc. were all in my opinion ways for NK to snoop or to possibly assist in some way to clean up the scene/plant/remove evidence and/or maybe even set up an alibi? Police never confirmed the vehicle, etc. or spoke with Jim.
- This also might be a way CW planned to have all these "distractions" and "odd" sightings in the neighborhood in the weeks leading up to the murders--it wouldn't be so "odd" if a car or person was seen frequently in a neighborhood during the time of a murder if they had been visiting or passing through for over a month. You would be less likely to report that. Bravo to the neighbors who provided tips.
- CW PSYCHE--HIS DEEP CONNECTION AND OBSESSION with NK
- I think for the first time, CW felt what it was like to deeply and instantly connect with someone that was like himself--he didn't have to change or alter anything about himself to be with her (except for the little fact that he was married and had kids/1 on the way), I think he felt a strong connection that superseded that of the connection with his wife and family--I think it overshadowed anything he had ever known before and there was no going back
- ^this could also be b/c he didn't want to shut his relationship with NK down. He chose to connect and engage instead of doing what was right. He chose to portray himself as available and soon-to-be divorced. He chose that. He wanted that. He didn't want NK to leave.
- CW seemed to have a plan in mind if you refer to his video on relationships-- it plays out almost word for word except for the murders. He had long been researching and knew of ways to try and fix a relationship--all including the "meeting a new friend at work", "seeing if that relationship is worth engaging in over your current one", etc. etc. etc. *BARF*
- He told NK he loved her (more than she told him--I think that is b/c she felt a twinge of guilt and regret--she knew the affair was wrong--she admitted this and rightly so). I think it was a very powerful feeling THEY felt and he meant for the first time...he loved NK. I think he thought he loved SW and when the feelings started to develop (unwanted at first) for NK, he thought having a kid with his wife would help change his mind but once he initiated with NK he couldn't go back...even after SW fell pregnant.
- PREEMPTIVE STRIKE THEORY:
- I think there was a plan between NK and CW...for what I don't know but we know in NK's search history--she was googling wedding dresses. There must have been a thought in her mind that she would be marrying CW soon...
- NK made herself very involved, injecting herself on numerous occasions into the investigation. I can't figure if this is b/c she wanted to be center of attention or if she wanted to know where she stood & what was going to happen to CW. It seems almost planned??
- If I am not mistaken didn't NK volunteer that she was having sex/seeing/involved with CW before CW admitted it to law enforcement? or was her meetings with LE just a ruse to get LE off of another trail and to make NK seem guilty of just an affair? NK seemed desperate to try and get ahead of the situation by meeting with LE...but I think that was a grab to get information and to see where the investigation was going.
- CW'S FINAL STRAW
- I think that once SW realized she couldn't fix her relationship with CW and there was possibly someone else--I think she went into overdrive trying to fix things. Initially SW seemed to back off & give CW space but I think eventually SW would have put 2+2 together, gone up to the work site to see who the other woman was. It is possible she might have confronted people at CW's job...or at least threatened CW with that to get him to be honest with her. I think SW was worried about being left while pregnant, I think she was worried she had lost someone who JUST changed within the "past 5 weeks"...in the short amount of time...she thought she could still bring her husband around. I think she was worried about finances and loosing the life they had. Out of fear and anger she might have lashed out and threatened what CW said--how she would take the kids away, etc. and that might have been the last straw for him. I think CW waited on SW to come home that night, I am not sure if NK was in the house or not but I think she was much more involved with CW and the murders than she let on. She was on the phone with him WAY TOO MUCH for it to be "nothing". I think CW attacked her either as she was getting into bed or shortly after she fell asleep...or he roused her out of bed with some sort of "emergency" with the girls, hid her phone, attacked her. Somehow I can see NK being there or involved. <
- I think CW was done with SW the moment he started engaging with NK and once that happened SW was nothing to him anymore except for a problem. He cut her off.
MY QUESTIONS & THOUGHTS:
NK's energy is sketchy no matter which way you dice it and that could all be boiled down to her personality and lack of caring if she truly thought CW was getting divorced. NK was all-in and fully intended on being the next Mrs. Watts. You can see NK come to Jesus a few times in the interviews and while she might have finally realized the mistake she made & the finality/reality of the situation she was in...somehow I still DOUBT IT. I am sure she feels horrible...but she is more upset at the fact that **SW was pregnant and CW withheld it/played it off than anything else...**NK is upset that an unborn baby died & the girls died.
We all think NK looked SW/CW up online PRIOR to engaging in the affair (speculation). I don't know where I am going with this theory but it relates to NK withholding so much information that we will never be able to prove>>> I think her lack of concrete discussion
is the ONLY
thing that has kept her out of custody in addition to CW's confession and protection.
My issues with NK could be that she tries to project herself in a minimal/bystandevictim/unaware sort of light<< that bothers me the most b/c she isn't being completely truthful or honest which is why her being so "visible" and "cooperative" by "volunteering" to see the detectives had me feeling a certain way. She never actually tells them anything they DON'T ALREADY KNOW....instead, she spins them in circles and detours them with "I am getting ahead of myself" and "I will get back to that later" or "you already know that" and "you will see when you go through my texts/logs" SO MUCH that I feel like her interviews are pointless. She NEVER gets back to anything real, the detectives never stop her and make her clarify...they never steer her back to what she was going to say...they only ask her how CW appeared, if he told her anything, etc. and she spends most of the interviews verifying information that isn't really proving anything new or substantial except for timelines correlating to dinner and sex...just the bread and butter of an affair. Why would she say she will get back to something or reveal something and never do it? Why did the detectives not feel like that was important to circle back and ask her? Were they only interested in NK and CW's activities leading up to CW leaving for NC? I feel like the night he went to the game--her response seemed to not line up with his when I thought they were together? I believe it was the night before the murders or the weekend before??
How can LE determine her guilt or innocence if the interview just hashes and rehashes the same stuff in a circle revolving around the same dates?? Her phone pinged nearby from what I understand on the night/morning of the murders but that seemed to be glossed over? Is that true--can someone verify and/or shed light that has a deeper understanding of the timeline(s)? The only person the cops/detectives seemed interested in about nailing down a timeline was CW...they didn't go much beyond him in their investigation to a point of not even looking into valid and credible accomplices if any
--they told NK she was ruled out pretty much from the jump and whether or not that was a tactic to get her to feel comfortable they seemed extremely satisfied with that result. Once CW confessed that seemed to close out their investigation.
What are your thoughts on Nk's involvement--even if it is just something as minor as influencing him and/or being involved with some knowledge after the fact. I am not sure if that means she knew something was wrong when she talked to him on the phone and didn't tell anyone... or if she had her dad/Jim involved and is playing dumb. It makes me wonder if CW and NK's dad/Jim knew of each other and talked prior--has this been discussed/proven? It doesn't sit right that NK deleted texts but then admitted to an affair that same day...why hand over your phone if you are going to delete stuff and break a sim card? and with CW protecting her it leads me to the conclusion that she is involved. Simple as that...he is protecting her OVER his wife and kids...something is going on there even if it is all in his head and he is actually diluted and crazy...there is something wrong with this entire picture.
EDITED TO ADD: If you are interested in similar topics of discussion, I posted similar stuff on WattsALTWorld
submitted by Girlscoutdetective
to WattsOffTopic [link] [comments]
2020.11.23 12:00 discoskyline oMRGASj2v8c
- Today we're taking a look back at an iconic shonen anime, "Hunter Hunter". Based on the currently running quintessential Yoshihiro Togashi manga, there's thrilling battles, wild monsters, and bloodchilling enemies. And the most best boys and girls per capita than any other show out there. Disclaimer: we'll be covering all the events of the 2011 anime, so there are spoilers ahead. But as a licensed Hunter, you knew that already, right? (relaxing music) In 1500 a dictator creates Meteor City, a penal colony and the future home of the Phantom Troupe. 1925. At age 46, a martial artist named Isaac Netero meditates in the mountains, sensing that he has reached the limits of his strength. He decides that to push himself further he must express gratitude for the gifts martial arts have brought him. To express this gratitude, he begins a ritual wherein he performs 10,000 punches every day. In the beginning, this ritual lasts 18 hours. Four years later, he can complete the ritual in less than an hour. Netero descends the mountain and challenges a nearby dojo master for ownership of the dojo. Awestruck by Netero's strength, the dojo master begs Netero to teach him. Thus the Shingen-Ryu school of Martial arts and Nen is formed. Netero spends the next 20 years or so teaching at his school, creating the Shingen-Ryu style of Kung Fu. He also becomes a Hunter in that time. In 1955, he's elected the Hunter Association's 12th Chairman. Around 1977 a man named Gyro creates the NGL, a country that rejects all modern technologies. His goal? To spread evil throughout the world. Around 1978, an 11 year old boy named Ging Freecss leaves his home on Whale Island to see the world. A short time later, he passes the 267th Hunter Exam. About 10 years later in 1987, Ging and his friends use their skills to create a video game called Greed Island. The game is for Hunters only, and it quickly develops a reputation for containing incredibly rare and powerful artifacts. If you beat the game, you can bring an artifact out of the game to keep. In 1988, Ging takes his newborn son, Gon, on an adventure. They make a pit stop at Greed Island then head to Ging's home town, Whale Island. Once there, Ging leaves baby Gon with his cousin, Mito, entrusting her with his care. Around that time, a multi-billionaire named Battera begins buying up copies of Greed Island and enlisting Hunters to beat the game. His beloved has fallen ill, but he's heard rumor of a legendary cure-all that can be found within the game. 1993. At the tender age of six, a young boy named Killua challenges Heaven's Arena on his father's orders. Heaven's Arena is basically "Hunter Hunter's" version of the Living Towers from "Mortal Kombat". But luckily for Killua, he's no normal kid, he's a baby assassin and a member of the notorious Zoldyck family. Which explains why so many of them act the way they do. Elsewhere, a boy named Kurapika, a member of the isolated Kurta clan, leaves his people in search of adventure. Shortly after Kurapika's departure, a group of bloodthirsty mercenaries known as the Phantom Troupe massacres his entire village, seeking to sell their coveted scarlet eyes on the black market. One year later, in 1994, Killua finishes his conquest of Heaven's Arena after reaching the 199th Floor. Around this time, Killua's brother, Illumi Zoldyck places a needle in Killua's head, forcing him to run from any conflict he can't obviously win. Ging's constant adventures make him a hard man to find to say the least. Wanting to keep it that way, he tells his student and protege, Kite, that he must track and find Ging to graduate from his training. In 1995, Kite heads to Whale Island as part of this search. There he encounters a young Gon and encourages him to take the Hunter Exam when he's of age. In 1996 Killua's father, Silva Zoldyk, accepts a contract to kill a member of the Phantom Troupe. He also has to face off against their leader, Chrollo Lucillfer, as part of the fight. It's a hard fought battle but Silva manages to take out his target. A nen user named Hisoka Morow joins the Phantom Troupe soon after. A year or two after he meets Gon, Kite and his team are hired by the Kakin Empire to find and identify new species in their country. By 1998, Gon is eager to take the Hunter exam, but his aunt Mito isn't keen on letting him follow his father's dangerous path. She tells him he must capture the Master of the Swamp, a giant fish, to take the Hunter Exam. By December, he's caught the mighty beast. The year is now 1999 so strap in because this is where we cast off! In early January Gon leaves Whale island on a ferry bound for the Hunter Exam. He meets Leorio Paladiknight and Kurapika on the ferry, who're also heading for the exam. Each of them has a different reason for being a Hunter. Gon wants to track down his dad, Kurapika wants to avenge his family by destroying the Phantom Troupe, and Leorio just wants some cash, and a medical degree. Fair enough. After surviving the journey to the exam site, the trio arrives at the 287th Hunter Exam on January 7th. Gon quickly befriends a silver-haired kid with a sick deck, Killua! They bond over being the youngest people taking the exam while running an 80 kilometer marathon, the first part of the exam. Which is why I'll never become a hunter. Over the next two weeks, Gon and Killua's bond grows, and another examinee, Hisoka becomes interested in these two super-talented kids. Chairman Netero also notices the boys' potential. Meanwhile, Killua discovers that his older brother, Illumi, is also taking the exam. But his only real goal is to sabotage Killua, because Illumi is a huge jerk. Illumi manipulates Killua into murdering another examinee before he can complete the exam, failing as a result. Convinced he isn't worthy of having friends or being a Hunter, he heads home to nurse his wounds. Before the exam ends, Hisoka tells Kurapika he knows something about the elusive Phantom Troupe. Hisoka promises to reveal his knowledge if Kurapika can meet him in Yorknew City on September 1st. ♪ Do you remember ♪ Copyright, I don't know. With Killua gone, the remaining examinees are rewarded for their tenacity. Gon, Leorio, Kurapika, Illumi, Hisoka, and a few others become licensed hunters. Gon may have reached his goal, but he lost a friend along the way, and that doesn't sit right with him. Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio head to Killua's family home to see what's up. Killua lives in a giant, scary, booby-trapped mansion full of evil assassins who also happen to be his family! And their assassin butlers, of course. The path to Killua is blocked by the testing gate which has multiple, super heavy doors and to reach him they train to open the first door, which weighs about four tons. About a month later in February, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio make it through the testing gate. They have to face off against the Zoldyck family's butlers, but soon enough, the trio is reunited with Killua! Though they've just been reunited, the four buddies go their separate ways, promising to meet again in six months time in Yorknew City. Leorio enrolls in med school, Kurapika begins his quest to avenge his people, and Gon and Killua head to Heavens Arena to train. Unbeknownst to these fresh Hunters and Killua, there's still an important skill they've yet to learn. Which is known as Nen. Kurapika finds a Nen teacher in a man named Izunavi. Meanwhile at Heaven's Arena, Gon and Killua encounter a kid named Zushi on the 50th floor. He wields a mysterious power. Still, Killua defeats him, but the boys are curious to learn about his special skills. They meet Zushi's master, a man named Wing, and ask him about Zushi's power. He isn't forthcoming however, and the boys leave dissatisfied. They continue fighting their way up Heaven's Arena, reaching the 200th floor before Hisoka blocks their path with Nen. Frustrated, Gon and Killua force Wing to teach them about the real Nen. He reveals that Nen is crucial for a Hunter. It's even considered the secret second half of the Hunter Exam. There are six Nen types: Enhancement, Transmutation, Conjuration, Specialization, Manipulation, and Emission. After Wing's crash course in Nen, Gon and Killua breeze past Hisoka's barrier, officially entering the 200th floor. Over the next few months, the pair fight through the arena while mastering nen. When Gon completes his training, he challenges Hisoka to a match. Gon loses but Hisoka recognizes Gon's incredible potential as a rival, and vows to fight him again one day. With nen skills under their belts, Gon and Killua make a detour to Whale Island. While there, Mito presents the boys with an old memento of Ging's: a metal box. But it's no ordinary box, it's sealed by Nen. The boys open it and find a recording from Ging inside. Gon's absentee father challenges his son to find him. You know, typical dad stuff. The box also contains a memory card for Greed Island, the game Ging created. Gon and Killua are pumped to try it out, but like anyone who want a new console, they discover that it's expensive, even for two kids with Hunter Licenses. So the boys make a plan to earn some extra dough. In late July, Kurapika concludes his training with Izunavi, creating a personal Nen-technique based around chains. Each of his fingers has a different chain ability. He can heal himself, puncture the heart of an opponent to seal Nen, and even guide himself to things he's trying to find. Even better, his abilities amplify when his eyes turn Scarlet. To properly focus these powers, he has a conviction that they only be used for finding and destroying the Phantom Troupe. It's August, just one month before the crew meets up in Yorknew city. Kurapika is hired as a bodyguard for the daughter of mafia don Light Nostrade. He joins a group of assassins that include, Basho, Baise, and best girl, Melody. The bodyguards follow the don's daughter, Neon Nostrade, and head to the Underground Auction in Yorknew. This Auction is swarming with underworld types as well as rare and illegal items. Neon is a Nen user and a collector of human flesh, including the scarlet eyes of the Kurta Clan, which also happen to be on sale. She's also got a special Nen ability that allows her to predict the future. This ability has led to her father's success in the mafia, and puts a giant target on her back. She doesn't care though, she just wants to go shopping. The auction draws out a lot of unsavory characters out of the woodwork, including the Spiders, also known as the Phantom Troupe. As professional thieves and assassins, the Underground Auction is an opportunity to make off with a fortune. As the September 1st meeting date rolls around, Gon, Killua, and Leorio descend on Yorknew City. Still coming up a bit short for Greed Island, the trio decides to earn money through arm wrestling. As a high profile auction with only the top mafiosos in attendance begins, the Phantom Troupe massacre the guests. Even the mafia's strongest enforcers, the Shadow Beasts are helpless against the Spiders. But at least they give us a few disturbing and creepy battles, so there's that. Rest in peace Shadow Beasts. The leech one was gross though. Kurapika, acting as Neon's bodyguard, is also on the scene. He uses his nen chains to capture Uvogin, but the Phantom Troupe frees him. The next day, the news of the Phantom Troupe's attack is everywhere. Still struggling to make enough scratch for Greed Island, Gon, Killua, and Leorio seemingly strike gold when they're enlisted to capture the phantom troupe for the mafia. If they're successful, they'll be richly rewarded. Kurapika, is still doing his bodyguard thing. He faces off against Uvogin again, this time defeating him with yet another special nen ability, judgment chain, to pierce his heart. Killua's neckbeard older brother, Milluki, finally emerges from his mancave in the family mansion for the first time in seven years to try to get his hands on Greed Island. He travels to Yorknew City. Meanwhile, Killua and Gon spot two members of the Phantom Troupe, Machi and Nobunaga. The boys tail them, only to get captured and brought back to their lair. The Phantom Troupe executes the second part of their attack on the auction. Murders? Check. Thievery? All in good time. The Spiders use a copy ability to create forgeries of the items up for auction and steal the originals. With the heist complete, the Troupe leaves behind a few fake corpses of their members to make it look like the Troupe was defeated. Back at the hideout, Gon and Killua make their escape. More heavy hitters show up in Yorknew when Mafia leaders hire Silva and Zeno Zoldyck, Killua's Grandfather, to assist in capturing the Troupe. Chrollo and the two Zoldycks clash. However, Chrollo approaches Illumi Zoldyck and hires him to slay the Mafia leaders. Illumi succeeds in killing the dons before Zeno and Silva can kill Chrollo, so with their client dead, the Zoldycks let Chrollo go on his merry way. In the aftermath of the latest attack, the Mafia cancels their bounty on the Phantom Troupe, believing them to be defeated. But when Kurapika meets with Hisoka, he learns that the corpses are fake. Kurapika, Gon, Leorio, and Killua reunite and make a plan to take down the Phantom Troupe. Gon and Killua are captured by the troupe once again. This time, the Phantom Troupe's resident mentalist, Pakunoda, reads their minds and uncovers information about the chain user that killed Uvogin. Before they can take him out, Kurapika captures Chrollo using those special chains. The two groups agree to exchange hostages at midnight. At the exchange, Kurapika uses his Judgement Chain on Chrollo, cursing him to die if he speaks to any Phantom Troupe members or uses his nen. Hisoka leaves the Phantom Troupe, he's no longer interested in fighting the Spider boss if he's nenless. Chrollo heads East in search of a nen exorcist who could remove Kurapika's Judgement Chain. Just six days after the Underground Auction kicked off, the public auction begins. The boys resume their hunt for Greed Island, learning they can enter the game without paying a dime by joining the Greed Island Task Force, run by pro hunter Tsezguerra and Battera. Upon being inspected by Tsezguerra however, Killua and Gon are deemed too weak. Gon and Killua begin practicing their nen's ren form to retake the exam, Killua also experimenting with electricity. They return a few days later to take Tsezguerra's exam and pass! The billionaire Battera wins all seven Greed Island copies that were up for auction. Disappointed by his loss, Milluki Zoldyck returns home. But not before eating a whole ton of food. The crew splits up again as the auction begins to draw to a close. Kurapika and his fellow Nostrade bodyguards leave Yorknew City and Leorio returns to medical school. Gon and Killua go to Battera's castle where they finally enter Greed Island. Back in Yorknew, The Phantom Troupe believes they can find a nen exorcist in Greed Island, prompting Phinks and Feitan to steal a copy. The two Spiders enter the game. Greed Island is basically Yugioh. Greed Island is basically a card capturing game; players win by collecting all of the special items in the game and storing them in their card binder. But it's no normal game, only nen users can play it, and players are immediately transported into the game when they boot it up. On top of that, players can only leave the game using a special card, so it's easy to get trapped inside. Oh, and if you die in the game you die in real life. Undeterred, the boys head to Antokiba, Greed Island's city of prizes. While there, they're invited to join an alliance. During the gathering, a player is killed by an in-game terrorist known as the Bomber. The alliance wants to unite and complete the game before the Bomber takes them out. But Gon and Killua aren't convinced, so they go off on their own. It's September 15th, just two weeks after the boys met up in Yorknew, and they're already in a deadly video game. The life of a professional Hunter is never dull! The Spiders get their bearings in-game while Shalnark realizes that the game is taking place in the real world. They'd assumed it was a Zordark online situation until then. The Spiders continue their search for an exorcist, while Killua and Gon just wanna have fun. The pair meets another pro-Hunter, the forever young Biscuit Krueger. AKA Bisky. I know I said Melody is best girl and she totally is, but so is Bisky. There can be two. Interested in learning more about the card system, Killua, Gon, and Bisky head to Masadora, the city of magic. As they continue through the badlands, the three are stalked by a member of the Bomber's squad, Binolt. He attacks but is promptly defeated by Bisky, who holds him captive while Gon and Killua train by fighting him. As it turns out Bisky is a formidable Nen master, and Wing's original teacher. The boys enjoy a shonen-style training montage, eventually defeating Binolt. Gon, Killua, and Biscuit head to Masadora. They make it to Masadora in early October, completing level one of Biscuit's training. By December, Gon and Killua have learned Ken, and it's more advanced form, Ryu, and begin focusing on their specific nen types. Enhancement and Transmutation, respectively. Elsewhere, the members of the Phantom Troupe who aren't in the game travel to Greed Island, but are kicked out as soon as they reach the shores by Razor, a formidable Nen-user in short shorts who guards Greed Island's borders from IRL intruders. Several weeks later, a player named Genthru reveals himself to be one of three bombers. He activates his nen ability countdown on bombs he discreetly placed on everyone in the alliance over the last few years. Killua uses a special card that allows him to leave the game to take the 288th Hunter Exam, so he can finally get his license. He beats it in a day. Back in the game, Gon and Biscuit learn that Genthru is the bomber. They find out from a guy named Abengane, a former member of the player alliance. Abengane is a rare nen exorcist; he's able to remove Genthru's invisible bomb using his special ability. But before he can remove the other players' bombs, the Bombers detonate them, wiping out the remaining members of the player alliance. During this time, Gon sees a familiar name on the list of players in the game, Chrollo Lucilfer. 2000. It's the new millennium and apparently Greed Island is immune to Y2K, thankfully. Two weeks after leaving, Killua returns to Greed Island, this time with some special weaponized Yo-Yos, courtesy of his bro, Milluki. When Killua meets up with Gon and Bisky, Gon explains the whole Chrollo Lucifer situation to Killua. With Killua back in the game the boys continue their quest to capture all the Clow Cards. Around February, Battera's lover succumbs to illness. But Biscuit and the boys keep on trucking. Gon, Killua, and Biscuit are invited to join a new alliance that wants to stop the bombers from completing Greed Island. Their first goal is to obtain Card 002, Plot of Beach, which Genthru and the bombers have yet to acquire. Once they obtain the card, other members of the alliance will gather all available copies, monopolizing the card and preventing the Bombers from completing their card binders. It turns out that Razor, Greed Island's bouncer, stands between the boys and the Plot of Beach card. Razor makes quick work of the alliance. After suffering a brutal defeat, the alliance loses faith in their plan to defeat the Bombers and disbands. Still wishing to defeat Razor, Gon and Killua start looking for new players to take on the challenge with them. They're joined by Goreinu, who was in their original alliance. But they still need to fill another slot on their roster before they can take on Razor again. They search out the Chrollo Lucilfer contact they've seen in the game. Turns out Chrollo Lucifer is just an alias being used by Hisoka! He wanted the other Spiders to find him in the game, so he used Chrollo's name as bait. Hisoka agrees to take on Razor. The group invites him to locate Tsezguerra and his group to join them, too. After the toughest game of Volleyball in history, Gon's team emerges victorious, but Killua's hands are destroyed in the process. With Plot of Beach secured, Tsezguerra's group feels confident enough to attack the bombers. In the meantime, Killua and Gon continue their training, hoping to take out the bombers when they're done. As March begins, Tsezguerra give up on attacking the bombers and flee the game. Upon leaving, they find a heartbroken Batera. Following his lover's death, the billionaire has given up on the Greed Island Task Force. That means there's no reward for securing the artifact he seeks, so Tsezguerra's team quits playing the Greed Island game for good! Gon, Killua, and Biscuit face the Bombers in one-on-one combat. Killua debuts his brand new electric Yo-Yos and kicks some ass. They successfully defeat the Bombers, collect all the remaining cards, and win the game! Thus ending what sometimes feels like the longest arch in this entire series. As a reward for their victory, Biscuit, Killua, and Gon are each allowed to bring a card back to the real world. Gon deduces that a player they encountered under the pseudonym Nigg could in fact be his dad, Ging! Gon takes a card from the game that would allow him to warp to that player's location in the real world. Back in the real world, Gon activates the card, expecting to meet Ging, but instead it brings him to Ging's protege, Kite. After a brief conversation, Killua and Gon join Kite's research team. They're tasked with finding new species in the foreign country of Kakin. The team finishes their research in April, and Kite is called to examine something strange, a leg belonging to the Chimera Ant Queen. Kite sees the writing on the wall, and it's terrifying. Chimera Ants, like Xenomorphs, consume other species and assimilate their DNA. Each subsequent generation of Chimera Ants becomes more powerful and evolved as a result of this genetic blending. By May, Chimera Ants begin an aggressive culling of humans in the NGL, planning to use the corpses to feed their Queen, thus creating more ants. Because NGL is so isolated from the rest of the world, news of the slaughter has yet to reach the outside. By the end of the month, the Hunter Association gets involved. Several groups of Hunters enter the NGL to investigate and they're promptly wiped out by Chimera Ants. They also play a crucial role in escalating the Chimera Ant crisis. These Hunters are the first nen users the Chimera Ants consume. They discover that nen users' corpses are especially nourishing and tasty, and Colt, the Chimera Ant Queen's most devoted servant, is among the first of them to unlock nen powers. With these new nen-wielding super beasts, the situation gets real bleak real quick. And because things can only get worse from there, the Chimera Ant queen begins gestating a Chimera Ant King. Gon, Killua, Kite, and the rest of their team enter the NGL. Gon and Killua are able to deal some damage to the ants, but they rely on Kite, who is truly one of the baddest dudes they've ever met. Until the first Royal Guard Chimera Ant, Neferpitou is born. Pitou is overwhelmingly strong, even stronger than Kite. Pitou almost instantly slays him. But not before Kite tells Killua and Gon to get the heck out of Dodge. At the end of May, Gon and Killua leave NGL, meeting Netero, and Pro Hunters Morel and Knov on the country's border. Determined to save Kite, Gon and Killua ask to be allowed to take part in the Hunter's mission. The group heads to Doli City where the boys have to face off against Morel's apprentices to earn their spot on the infiltration squad. It's there that they meet Palm, yet another best-girl and Knov's apprentice. She quickly becomes infatuated with Gon, who implies that despite being a kid, he's had plenty of experience romancing women. Biscuit also shows up in Doli City to continue Gon and Killua's training. Meanwhile, Netero, Morel, and Knov locate the Chimera Ant nest. Around this time, the second royal guard member, Shaiapouf is born. When June rolls around Gon and Killua head to challenge Knuckle. Alas, they're pretty outmatched, but being an understanding guy, Knuckle says they can challenge him every day until the deadline to join the other pro Hunters. It's around this time that Menthuthuyoupi, also known as Youpi, the third and final member of the Royal Guard is born. On June 29th, with the deadline looming, Gon and Killua face Knuckle and Shoot to see who will join the extermination team. Overwhelmed by Shoot's abilities and influenced by the needle that Illumi implanted in his brain, Killua runs away, forfeiting the match. Gon puts up a great fight, but Knuckle's Nen ability, Hakoware, renders him powerless, so he loses his fight. Gon also loses his ability to use nen for 30 days. Killua promises to protect Gon until his Nen returns. Still feeling outgunned, Netero goes to enlist Zeno Zoldyck's assistance in defeating the Chimera Ants. As the battle to save humanity reaches a fever pitch, King of the Chimera ants, Mereum, is born. He kills the Queen shortly after his birth. Posthumously, the queen delivers one more small baby Chimera Ant, a reincarnation of Kite. Mereum and his Royal Guard head to NGL's palace. They quickly take it over and use the NGL's dictator as a puppet to hide their machinations. The other Chimera Ant Squadron Leaders are left with little to do now that they no longer have to protect and harvest food for the Queen. Most of them spread throughout the World to follow their own paths. Only a handful stay by the king's side. Elsewhere, Knuckle and Shoot are forced to battle Kite's corpse, which is being manipulated like a puppet thanks to Pitou's nen ability. Outside the borders of NGL, Palm and Gon go on a date. It seems pretty good all things considered? As July begins, the extermination team returns with Kite's Corpse. It mindlessly attacks Gon and is unresponsive to the normally effective emotional speech special attack that all shonen protagonists rely on when facing old friends. Gon is heartbroken to see Kite in this state. He's also enraged. We start to see the dark side of our main good boy. At the end of the month, the Chimera Ants begin gathering the remaining human population of NGL into one place so they can slaughter them. They call this process the Selection. On July 28th Gon's Nen returns! The Selection is 10 days away, and Chimera Ants begin attacking smaller villages around East Gorteau to get a head start on their massacre. As the Chimera Ants approach their endgame, all of the major players face off against Ants. Killua fights Leol, and then takes out the cutest of best boys, the Octopus-Infiltrator ant, Ikalgo. Killua's conviction inspires Ikalgo, who dons a beanie and then joins the hunter's cause! Killua then fights a couple of dart throwing ants who are surprisingly tough to beat. Incapacitated from his last fight, Killua is rescued by Ikalgo, cementing their friendship. The chameleon Chimera Ant, Meleoron introduces himself to Gon in hopes of befriending the boy and helping him take down the King. Some of the ants are beginning to recover memories of their former lives as humans, causing them to stray from the Chimera Ant cause. Meleoron is a powerful ally thanks to his Nen ability God's Accomplice, which allows him and anything he's touching to disappear completely from existence for as long as he can hold his breath. In the castle, Mereum begins contemplating his existence in a very Saitama-like way. If he was born the most powerful being in the universe, what's the point of life? He begins honing his intelligence by facing off against masters of different human games. He defeats the national shoji champion, then the national go champion. It's too easy. He's left unsatisfied and hungry for a worthy opponent. In August, his royal guard brings him the national Gungi champion and yes, that's right, the most purest of best girls, Komugi. Komugi is extremely skilled in Gungi, yet extremely humble. They play, and Meruem loses. He loses again. And again. And if you ever thought tabletop gaming wasn't worthy of an extended, multi episode shonen style battle, Komugi and Meruem are here to tell you you're wrong. Meruem worked the other game masters to exhaustion, so it's surprising when he gives Komugi a break to rest and recover so they can play more the next day. Meruem's royal guard Pouf takes note of this concerning behavior. Meruem offers his arm if he loses. But he tears it off before they even play in penance for accidentally shading Komugi. Pitou uses their nen ability, Dr. Blythe, to patch the King up and if the rest of us had access to Dr. Blythe maybe the healthcare system would be a little better. And also we could create evil corpse puppets, but that's beside the point. Back with the Hunters, Gon introduces Meleoron to the rest of his team. Morel and Knov begin scouting the capital. Morel fends off multiple Chimera Ant attacks. Knov infiltrates the palace to set up markers for his nen ability, which allows him to create portals on flat surfaces. These portals are perfect for an infiltration like this. However, Knov is so traumatized after encountering Pitou's bloodthirsty aura that he is forced to retreat and spend the rest of the mission sidelined. Netero and Zeno initiate an attack on the palace with Zeno's patented nen Dragon Dive technique, which rains hundreds of dragons over the Chimera Ant HQ. This attack damages the castle, but hits one unintended target, Komugi. Meruem rushes to her aid, demanding that Pitou use their ability to save Komugi. Touched by the ant's compassion, Zeno loses his desire to defeat the king, leaving Netero to finish the job. Netero convinces the king that their battle should take place at a military testing site. He agrees. Elsewhere in the castle Shoot and Knuckle corner Youpi. The battle is strenuous. Fighting hard and annoyed by Knuckle's Hakoware, Youpi pushes himself to the next level, transforming into a winged abomination with the ability to explode. His first blast creates a massive crater, nearly killing Knuckle and Shoot. In the throne room, Morel and Pouf are locked in combat. Morel has trapped the ant using his Smoky Jail technique, enveloping the entire area in smoke. The battle comes to a halt when Pouf transforms into hundreds of miniature sized Poufs that are small enough to escape from Morel's Smoky Jail. Gon and Killua head to Pitou's location with revenge on the mind. Well, Gon wants revenge, but Killua just wants to make sure Gon doesn't get himself killed. Gon tries to attack Pitou upon arriving, but Pitou begs Gon to wait at least a few hours so they can finish healing Komugi's wounds. Good boy Gon agrees to wait. He also adds a stipulation that when the waiting is over, Pitou has to heal Kite, too. Meleoron arrives and asks for some backup for Knuckle and Shoot, who still have their hands full with Youpi. Killua leaves with the chameleon. He attacks the explosive ant with a full showcase of his high-velocity Nen technique, Godspeed. Youpi is unable to counter his moves. Back in the throne room, Morel realizes that Pouf has escaped so he dispels Smokey Jail. Pouf attacks and steals Morel's signature giant pipe, but not before Morel summons 89 smoke clones using a move called Deep Purple. As Killua heads back to Gon's side, Morel joins Knuckle's battle against Youpi using his smoke clones. But Youpi just transforms once again. With Deep Purple's last smoke human defeated, Morel heavily injured, and Youpi powered-up, Knuckle makes a last-ditch effort to save his pals. But Youpi has bigger fish to fry. The king is in danger. He abandons the fight to meet up with Pouf. Netero and Mereum kick off their battle with some philosophical conversations about the nature of humanity. "Hunter Hunter" is one big morality tale, after all. Although Netero is prepared to kill Meruem, the ant king refuses to fight back. He'd rather talk it out like an adult. But because the whole point of all this is making us question whether humans are inherently violent or inherently peaceful, Netero has no choice but to provoke the king, even though his heart really isn't in it. Netero tells the king that he knows his name. It's a question that's been plaguing him ever since he met Komugi. And because he doesn't have this handy Timeline video, he doesn't know his name yet! The battle begins. While the king's physical power is unparalleled, even with Netero's superior experience, the Hunter Chairman is able to overtake him using the speed of his nen ability, 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva. Despite Netero's speed, the king begins dismembering the chairman, in the hopes of stopping the battle. But Netero refuses to lose. The chairman makes a short speech, revealing the ant's name, Mereum. With no other way out, the chairman decides to make the ultimate sacrifice, activating a small nuke known as the Poor Man's Rose, which is hidden within his body. While Netero dies in the explosion, Mereum survives thanks to his Royal Guards. Youpi and Pouf offer their cells to the King, regenerating the king's body in a sequence that exists so that we can see Pouf and Youpi in their chibi forms. The king is whole again, but he has amnesia. Specifically, he can't remember his friendship with Komugi, but he's got a nagging feeling that there's something he's forgetting. But Pouf isn't going to be the one to remind him. He sees Komugi as a liability. Back at the castle, Pitou has healed Komugi to the best of their abilities. Now it's time for Pitou to heal their second patient: Kite. Pitou leaves Komugi behind as a hostage to ensure their good behavior. Pouf tricks Pitou into thinking they've recaptured Komugi, meaning the deal is off and they can attack Gon at will. Pitou admits to Gon that they already killed Kite. In an instant, Gon decides he's going to make his own ultimate sacrifice, summoning all the power and life energy he'll ever have to force his body to transform. Our lil guy is all grown up, in the creepiest way possible. With his new power in hand, Gon near-instantly kills Pitou. Killua arrives in time to witness Gon's tragic sacrifice. He's heartbroken for his best friend. Nearby, it turns out that Netero's death wasn't in vain. The bomb may not have killed Meruem instantly, but it's a chemical weapon containing a deadly poison. It's only a matter of time until Meruem succumbs. Youpi and Pouf die from exposure to the poison before the king does. Knowing that the end is nigh, he remembers what he's forgotten, Komugi. He rushes to her side to spend his last hours with her. He warns her that she'll be exposed to the poison too, if they play one last game. Komugi doesn't care, she just wants to be with this person who's been kind to her. The two play one last game then peacefully pass on, hand-in-hand. Who are the real monsters here? Humans or Chimera Ants? I'll leave it for you to decide. But it's humans. With the Chimera ant conflict over, most of the survivors go in search of the families they once had as humans. Former Squadron leader, Colt takes charge of the Queen's last baby, naming her Reina. The team of Hunters returns back home, including Palm, who was assimilated as a chimera ant. Knov will never be the same, and Gon is in bad shape. Killua is desperate to save his friend, so he makes a rash decision and returns to his family's mansion to ask for the help of his sibling, Alluka. Alluka is kept under lock and key because they have a disturbing ability, they can grant any wish, but it's a monkey's paw situation. No matter how big or small the wish is, there are consequences to suffer when its granted. And some of them are really bad. Although Killua is able to escape with his sibling, what will it cost to save his friend from death? Killua is Alluka's favorite family member because he's the only one who treats them like a human being, so it's possible he'll get off easy. Hearing about Killua's plan, Illumi hires Hisoka to stop his brother, worrying that using Allkua will result in the demise of Gon, Killua, Hisoka, and the entire Zoldyck family. While Killua works to save Gon, the Hunter Association must elect a new Chairman. Ging meets with Beans, the association's cute secretary, to plan an election. Which is sometimes tedious, not unlike actual politics, so I'm going to summarize this part with broad strokes: there are a lot of candidates, all with certain qualities that could make them good leaders. But one of them, Pariston, Netero's number two, is a slimy slimeball whose motives are unclear, except for his thirst for power. But he's charming so he's able to sway lots of voters to his side in spite of his questionably proto-fascist leanings. After three failed votes, and with our main crew of dudes occupied with Gon's recovery, Leorio interrupts a debate to give Ging a piece of his mind. Ging's son is near death, so why is he messing around with this election BS? He's got more important things to do! When Ging swerves Leorio's demands, Leorio punches him right in the piehole. And that's a deeply satisfying moment because Jesus Christ, Ging! Where'd you learn to be a dad? Anime? Leorio's rewarded with a groundswell of public support, after the next round of voting he's in third place. Meanwhile, Killua is heading to the hospital with Alluka in tow, protected by some of the Zoldyck family bodyguards. It doesn't take long for Illumi and Hisoka to begin attacking Killua and his crew. When Illumi confronts him again, he's forced to reveal some interesting info about Alluka's power: if you ask Alluka to heal, there's no negative effect after the wish. This is enough to convince Illumi to abandon the chase. Meanwhile, the eight election vote has taken place and it's void, too. But now it's down to Pariston vs Leorio for the final round. Back at the hospital, Killua asks Alluka to heal Gon. Alluka's incredible powers work, and Gon is alive and well! And hey, Ging is there! And he gets a public shaming from all of his Hunter Association colleagues, which he deserves! Ging gives Gon some okay advice before leaving Gon once again to visit Kite. Can't catch a break. With Gon awake, he and Leorio cast tie-breaking votes for Pariston. Pariston quickly cedes his victory to Cheedle, making her the 14th Chairman and leaving us all with a lot of questions about his election meddling. Gon meets up with Reina, who now knows they are Kite, and they've retained all of Kite's memories! Gon then goes to meet Ging on top of the World Tree. But hey, found families are way better than absentee dads, and Gon has plenty of people looking out for him. After nearly 150 episodes together, Gon and Killua part ways. Killua wants to travel the world with his Alluka. Gon wants to spend more time with Ging. Gon meets his father and the two are finally able to bond, sharing tales of their adventures. In the anime, we then get a little epilogue montage. Gon is traveling with Kite and friends, Kurapika has successfully collected multiple scarlet eyes, Leorio is in school, Killua is traveling, Komugi and Mereum have passed away while embracing. That was a perfect ending to a perfect show. But there's more! And it's even wilder than what we've seen so far! Nen Beasts! The Dark Continent! A cruise ship that looks like an adorable whale! If you can't wait for the anime to someday, maybe someday be adapted, then check out the manga which is currently on hiatus hiatus. I'm Y. Chang, you've been watching "Get in the Robot", your anime explainer. And if you've made it this far, thanks for sticking around. Consider subscribing!
submitted by discoskyline
to discoskyline [link] [comments]
2020.11.23 10:38 grossmaer36 Adult dating sites
If you are looking for the easiest way to hook up we are here to help you. myfavouriteadultdatingsites is a platform that will guide you through the world of real hookup websites . We know that the moment when you have to find the right website can be pretty confusing. The market offer exceeds the demand and you may fail to spot what you need immediately. That is whyYourBestAdultDatingSites is ready to help you!Hookup culture: Also known as the thing that has basically replaced real dating over the past 20 years or so, and the thing that your parents and grandparents bitch about because "nobody has a real conversation anymore."
We all know that's not true, however, and online dating has made a massive impact on more people meeting and talking than every before. And when we think dating sites, we usually think about sites like eharmony and Zoosk and other marriage-minded options. But not every single person is trying to participate in the next cuffing season.
Sometimes, you just wanna get laid...
Take your look at this top of really the best adult hookup dating sites/apps: myfavouriteadultdatingsites.tumblr.com
submitted by grossmaer36
to BestDatingWebsites [link] [comments]
2020.11.22 23:57 2confrontornot I have never had a guy approach me. Am I too ugly to date??
The only time guys approach me is online. On Facebook and dating sites.
But it has never happened in real life. For the most part men don’t even look at me.
How do I get men to approach me more outside of the Internet?
submitted by 2confrontornot
to dating_advice [link] [comments]
2020.11.22 21:02 Cheraygo What you are looking for is..... (Link in the Desc.)5
2020.11.22 21:01 Cheraygo What you are looking for is..... (Link in the Desc.)4